VP debate thread

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I don't think Biden has delivered the death blow to the McCain Palin ticket..

Don't know who won, but Palin held her own and looked good doing it.

ImnoMensa

Because she's an idiot...let me take that back, she just doesn't know what she's talking about and wouldn't be a good VP. I love McCain but I really dislike her and I hate McCain for putting her on the ticket just because she's a fresh, exciting face.

Sop what you are admitting is that you started with a Palin chip on your shopulder and no matter how well she did you had no intention of changing it.

By the way I think she has stood up well to an experienced politician.

ylexot

Super Genius
Because she's an idiot...let me take that back, she just doesn't know what she's talking about and wouldn't be a good VP. I love McCain but I really dislike her and I hate McCain for putting her on the ticket just because she's a fresh, exciting face.

I don't like McCain. I'd rather have Palin. :shrug: Not sure if I'm going to vote for them.

dn0121

Good answer but Im sure McBeta won't like it since she says point the right person regardless of party.

ylexot

Super Genius
Actually, I think Palin would have kicked some serious ass if she didn't have the McCain albatross strung around her neck.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't think Biden has delivered the death blow to the McCain Palin ticket..

Don't know who won, but Palin held her own and looked good doing it.

:yay: I agree! And I really liked her last statement.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Sop what you are admitting is that you started with a Palin chip on your shopulder and no matter how well she did you had no intention of changing it.

By the way I think she has stood up well to an experienced politician.

I was writing down alot of what she said. When she didn't sidestep answers or just say "yeah McCain did this and that, isn't he great?", she seemingly was on the Democratic side of the ticket (or just fighting McCain by badmouthing things he and Obama both supported)...which was surprising, since I thought she was more conservative than anyone in the race.

She just confused me alot. I'm making fun of Biden too, but she's said more headscratchers for me.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
OH that was a cheap shot. I think she kept her son out of it directly. But he had to include her in his last comment.

ImnoMensa

It just sounds so phony coming from Biden when he says Obama and I after calling Obama inexperienced and not ready for the Presidency. He was right when he said that Obama isnt ready.