VP debate

Louise

Of course - I turn to MSNBC and Madcow is talking about the fly

She is mad because she is a homosexual who cannot identify with procreation, unless she asks someone else to do it for her. But,is for abortion. Go figure. Lord of the Flies, and all that. How has our Country lost Her way? Answer is Democrats who think if WE become Communist, they will not be affected. Period. Sad. Not to mention they started the Ku Klux Klan, the Civil War, and many slave owners were black, and carpetbaggers, etal. Hypocrisy has been around for a long while, y’all. God bless the USA. This election is the turning point that will dictate the future of our beloved Country that many patriots died to defend. Vote smart if y’all value what you have now, and what our brave soldiers died for. God bless the USA.

And, to your questioning of what is going on with your biz, and the intrusion of the Health Dept. You go! Thanks for speaking out against the crap of it all. You are a Patriot. :patriot:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Frank Luntz just said Pence won the debate based on the panel of undecided voters. These voters didn’t like Kamalas facial expressions

She's not likeable or genuine. That's why Democrat voters gave her a big NOPE in the primary. Then gootzy Joe Biden taps her for VP, so you have to wonder what the Dem bosses are thinking.

With Pence, even if you have doubts about Trump you figure, well, Pence is his VP so how bad can he be? If Trump keels over tomorrow you feel like you'll be in good hands. Kamala doesn't give you that warm fuzzy.

Louise

She's not likeable or genuine. That's why Democrat voters gave her a big NOPE in the primary. Then gootzy Joe Biden taps her for VP, so you have to wonder what the Dem bosses are thinking.

With Pence, even if you have doubts about Trump you figure, well, Pence is his VP so how bad can he be? If Trump keels over tomorrow you feel like you'll be in good hands. Kamala doesn't give you that warm fuzzy.

Hub and I were commenting tonight watching the debate...can you imagine Kamala being our Prez? Hell no. But, that seems to be the plan by the Communist Dems. Lock and load. God bless the USA.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Reviewing the debate clips from last night - it is obvious that

--Kamala Harris came off (in that irritatingly nasally whine she does -which NOW seems to me that she does in order to sound more black) as condescending -(shaking her head at Pence while smirking, or laughing) defensive, ("I am the ONLY ONE ON THIS STAGE...") and (evasive - never answering direct questions by either the Moderator OR the VP)

Also - NEWS FLASH Kamala!!! - the POTUS doesn't "tell people to take a vaccine", so your "I'm NOT taking the vaccine if Trump tells me to take it" sounded pretty stupid. (though, I wish he'd deliver one to you personally on a silver platter to watch you refuse to take it)

--VP Pence was ALWAYS civil! He has a very calm, collected and measured demeanor. While he sometimes comes across as TOO NICE - he was dead on last night!!! He was a STARK CONTRAST to her shrillness, and to her complete disrespect in laughing at him rather than answering a question. He's the polar opposite of Trump in his demeanor and it was a PERFECT performance - he killed her on many of the issues last night and he did it in his silent, but deadly approach. :lmao:

frequentflier

happy to be living
My sister called right as the debate started to tell me my uncle died. He was 91 and in poor health. So we talked for about 30 minutes and I ended up watching the debate late. Probably 35 minutes in, with a cat on my lap, I fell asleep in my favorite chair. I wish I had been able to watch the whole thing...
Did either of them ever answer any of the questions the moderator threw at them?
What little I did see, I agree with everyone's reactions. She is NOT black as she states. That smirk on her face really was annoying as is her voice. Her hate for the president was obvious and she was very disrespectful. She is a nasty bit@h and if I were the praying kind, I'd be on my hands and knees begging the powers to be to not allow her and "Joe" to win. Our country is already in an awful place and it will definately get worse if the dems get their way.

SamSpade

I think ANY impartail source would say Pence beat her rather handily last night. Even if you don't like Trump (and amazingly, it was about Trump, not Pence - well, a bit about Harris) he was on point, calm, determined and a lot more polite than she was. She regurgitated talking points easily disproved and was evasive, especially on the stacking the court and fracking.

I think I would never want her to be my lawyer in any courtroom.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think ANY impartail source would say Pence beat her rather handily last night. Even if you don't like Trump (and amazingly, it was about Trump, not Pence - well, a bit about Harris) he was on point, calm, determined and a lot more polite than she was. She regurgitated talking points easily disproved and was evasive, especially on the stacking the court and fracking.

I think I would never want her to be my lawyer in any courtroom.
She really didn't even regurgitate the talking points all that well, either. The more she tried NOT to look at her notes...she did! She was constantly looking down and away and blinking her eyes like she had some disorder like Tourette's! :lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A few observations about the debates.

Covid was a gift to the dems. No covid, no shut down. Trump gets the blame from the left for every death due to covid or I should say people that died that have covid. Even if covid wasn't their actual cause of death. I'm shocked they don't blame Trump for all the covid deaths in the world.

Covid lead to the shutdown which crashed the economy. Was it necessary to shut everything down in order to prevent further virus spread? I'm not so sure of that. At first the only stores open were grocery stores. I'd see the same employees each time I shopped. Those people came in contact with hundreds of shoppers every day. Yet you never heard of all these clerks and cashiers getting sick and dying. 7 months into this and I still don't know 1 person personally that has or had the virus.

Charlottesville. Fine people on both sides. We have been hearing that from the left for a few years now. Here's the full quote:
"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. ... I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. ... So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Harris mentioning the fine people quote is a fat load of horse crap. The media and CNN anchors are complicit in keeping this false narrative alive. Shame on them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My sister called right as the debate started to tell me my uncle died.

I'm sorry about your uncle. :huggy:

I thought it was a pretty good debate. Not as exciting as Trump v. Biden, but Pence nailed Kamala on a number of her lies and I always like that. I wish he'd called on her to denounce AntiFa and the violence in our cities, though, and hammered her on her bail fund for violent criminals.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

DaSDGuy

A little off topic - Does anybody know what happened to Tim Kaine? Did he have one of those Arkansas Accidents?