VP debate

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anybody going to watch?

It's being moderated by Nancy Pelosi's biographer. Perhaps these things would be more interesting if they were even a smidge diverse instead of being exclusively run by Leftist Democrats.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I'll give it 30 minutes and change the channel if it gets too ugly. Kamel toe strikes me like argumentative, a right fighter and sly and as sneaky as a fox. Mike will probably be factual and keep his cool. I hope he doesn't take her nasty bait and get sucked in.
I do hope I am wrong about her.

PJay

For as long as I can stand watching Pence get slapped around. Not really crazy about Pence he is sooooo dull.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I walked my 5K earlier had my little drinkie, so I'm going to try and stay with it - but I've had a couple of later nights this week and a killer work week, so I might bail early. :lol:

TPD

the poor dad
I walked my 5K earlier had my little drinkie, so I'm going to try and stay with it - but I've had a couple of later nights this week and a killer work week, so I might bail early. :lol:

I’m coming thru PF in the morning between 8 and 9 - I can bring you a cup of coffee.

TPD

the poor dad
So everyone in the crowd must wear a mask or be thrown out. Just saw someone with mask under nose - will she be shown the door? With this mask thing you need to be all in or nothin - no half ass crap!

BOP

I hope Pence says something like women should submit themselves to their husbands, or keep silent in the churches or something. That would be so friggin' epic.

:oldman:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I hope Pence says something like women should submit themselves to their husbands, or keep silent in the churches or something. That would be so friggin' epic.

:oldman:
Harris is all about submission, or is it missionary, to men especially when it means a promotion.