VP debate

DaSDGuy

I'm sorry about your uncle. :huggy:

I thought it was a pretty good debate. Not as exciting as Trump v. Biden, but Pence nailed Kamala on a number of her lies and I always like that. I wish he'd called on her to denounce AntiFa and the violence in our cities, though, and hammered her on her bail fund for violent criminals.
After she brought up Lincoln not wanting to fill the Supreme Court seat I wish Pence had reminded everyone that obamao/biden tried to fill a vacant seat during the 2016 election but the Senate wouldn't vote on their candidate.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Joe Biden Congratulates Michelle Obama On Debate Performance

WILMINGTON, DE—Today during a campaign stop at a soundstage in the north corner of his basement, Joe Biden took the time to congratulate Michelle Obama on a stellar debate performance.

"Look folks," he said to the loose change in his couch. "Mrs. Obama did a swell job last night. Very proud of her. And to think just a few short years ago she was stocking shelves at the grocery store! I really liked the part where she rode an elephant and then a kangaroo. That was neat!"

Crabcatcher79

After she brought up Lincoln not wanting to fill the Supreme Court seat I wish Pence had reminded everyone that obamao/biden tried to fill a vacant seat during the 2016 election but the Senate wouldn't vote on their candidate.

This is the definition of completely un self aware.

So you are saying the Republican senate wouldn’t let Obama but now the republican senate should allow Trump.

Do you hear your own hypocrisy?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

SamSpade

What I didn't like about that was the Senate did not let the process begin at all. It was in GOP hands, so Garland could have been voted down.

That's what I thought at the time.

But -

The GOP doesn't get all effin' partisan when it comes to voting on SCOTUS. The Senators would have voted him IN, because they're not
partisan *******s like the Democrats, who will always vote straight party line against someone.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I was listening to Outnumbered at lunch, and Georgie Steph and other pundits are accusing Pence of mansplaining. Poor Kamala.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Joe Biden Congratulates Michelle Obama On Debate Performance

WILMINGTON, DE—Today during a campaign stop at a soundstage in the north corner of his basement, Joe Biden took the time to congratulate Michelle Obama on a stellar debate performance.

"Look folks," he said to the loose change in his couch. "Mrs. Obama did a swell job last night. Very proud of her. And to think just a few short years ago she was stocking shelves at the grocery store! I really liked the part where she rode an elephant and then a kangaroo. That was neat!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was listening to Outnumbered at lunch, and Georgie Steph and other pundits are accusing Pence of mansplaining. Poor Kamala.

It always cracks me up when the rush to the defense of the poor little girlie being picked on. This woman wants to be one heartbeat away from the presidency, yet she's so fragile and delicate that mens make her faint in fear.

:roflmao:

stgislander

PREMO Member
It always cracks me up when the rush to the defense of the poor little girlie being picked on. This woman wants to be one heartbeat away from the presidency, yet she's so fragile and delicate that mens make her faint in fear.

:roflmao:
I thought it was funny when Dagen McDowell said that she didn't have a problem with Kamala's facial expressions. If Kamala had just sat there with no expression, she'd have been accused of having Resting Bitch Face. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My sister called right as the debate started to tell me my uncle died. He was 91 and in poor health. So we talked for about 30 minutes and I ended up watching the debate late. Probably 35 minutes in, with a cat on my lap, I fell asleep in my favorite chair. I wish I had been able to watch the whole thing...
Did either of them ever answer any of the questions the moderator threw at them?
What little I did see, I agree with everyone's reactions. She is NOT black as she states. That smirk on her face really was annoying as is her voice. Her hate for the president was obvious and she was very disrespectful. She is a nasty bit@h and if I were the praying kind, I'd be on my hands and knees begging the powers to be to not allow her and "Joe" to win. Our country is already in an awful place and it will definately get worse if the dems get their way.
:huggy: I'm sorry about your uncle. :(