VP debate

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No..no...no... Mike Pence is very affable controlled educated man...
No argument there. He just has that unassuming look. A sleeper car so to speak. Like a pinto with a 455 tied to a posi rear without an air scoop. You don't realize you've been tricked until the light turns green.:doh:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
He's wasting too much time.

He has that debate pause but otherwise held his own. I love the guy, always have. He is top notch, smart, and overall somebody I wouldn't mine being president if needed.

We should all be looking over Trump and Biden's shoulders. They are both older men and I do not want Harris in the presidential role. She is smug, arrogant liar with a horrible record.

I would rather have that fly as president than Harris and/or Biden.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He has that debate pause but otherwise held his own. I love the guy, always have. He is top notch, smart, and overall somebody I wouldn't mine being president if needed.

We should all be looking over Trump and Biden's shoulders. They are both older men and I do not want Harris in the presidential role. She is smug, arrogant liar with a horrible record.

I would rather have that fly as president than Harris and/or Biden.
He did quite well, no disagreement there.

frequentflier

happy to be living
She keeps claiming to be black...it's my understanding that she is not. But I guess she can use it to her advantage.
Lord help us all if she gets in the White House.

Crabcatcher79

She keeps claiming to be black...it's my understanding that she is not. But I guess she can use it to her advantage.
Lord help us all if she gets in the White House.

You think you are in a better Position than her to judge her race?

You think the idiot lunatic spreading Covid around is better?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

22AcaciaAve

The two things people should be focusing on the most. 1) Harris said that they will repeal the Trump tax cuts on day 1. All you need to do is look at your tax burden before the tax cuts and again after them. If you are fine with going back to before, then I guess you can consider Biden. I'm not. I want that extra money my net gained after the tax cuts. 2) Neither Biden nor Harris would say that they will not change the supreme court if they gain a full majority. That should concern anyone who even leans conservative. Those two things are not speculation. Both Biden and Harris have stated they will repeal the tax cuts, and both have refused to say no to expanding the supreme court. Given that the house will stay democrat, and the senate may very well become democrat, people need to ask themselves how they feel about a progressive agenda with no roadblocks for at least the next two years. And maybe they need to vote accordingly.

Crabcatcher79

The two things people should be focusing on the most. 1) Harris said that they will repeal the Trump tax cuts on day 1. All you need to do is look at your tax burden before the tax cuts and again after them. If you are fine with going back to before, then I guess you can consider Biden. I'm not. I want that extra money my net gained after the tax cuts. 2) Neither Biden nor Harris would say that they will not change the supreme court if they gain a full majority. That should concern anyone who even leans conservative. Those two things are not speculation. Both Biden and Harris have stated they will repeal the tax cuts, and both have refused to say no to expanding the supreme court. Given that the house will stay democrat, and the senate may very well become democrat, people need to ask themselves how they feel about a progressive agenda with no roadblocks for at least the next two years. And maybe they need to vote accordingly.

The tax cuts overwhelmingly helped people making over $200,000 a year.

I doubt most people who use this forum make that much

22AcaciaAve

I doubt most people who use this forum make that much

I have a comfortable income, but I don't make over $200,000 a year and my paycheck gained more net money than it did with the Bush tax cuts. I'm sure people making $35,000 a year did not benefit as much as I did, but of course they didn't. When you already pay little tax to begin with there isn't a whole lot of upward gain you can get by a federal tax cut.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You would be wrong as usual I got a nice tax break ..... an additional $ 2000 in my refund this yr

When you already pay little tax to begin with there isn't a whole lot of upward gain you can get by a federal tax cut.

Don't go confusing Sapidus with Facts ..... he wants to parrot the leftists talking points

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You think you are in a better Position than her to judge her race?

You think the idiot lunatic spreading Covid around is better?
:lmao:

He's 74 years old and got COVID. He didn't die. You and all of your whiney-a@@ Liberal friends are completely mental trying to make something out of that. You see the Trump Train barreling down the tracks in a landslide.

Crabcatcher79

I have a comfortable income, but I don't make over $200,000 a year and my paycheck gained more net money than it did with the Bush tax cuts. I'm sure people making $35,000 a year did not benefit as much as I did, but of course they didn't. When you already pay little tax to begin with there isn't a whole lot of upward gain you can get by a federal tax cut.

Lets see what you say next year when you have to pay your deferred payroll tax.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lets see what you say next year when you have to pay your deferred payroll tax.
You probably don't know what a small amount of money that actually is.

Many companies - like mine - didn't even bother with doing the deferral for employees. Didn't see the point in it.