vrai

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Cindy's in Washington and I told her you would be there to support her. I'm just too busy with the Venizualan (or however you spell it) invasion so I told her you would come. I know I can count on you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll run right up there! Tell her don't start without me!

While you're working on Venezuela, see what you can do about the hurricanes chasing those refugees around, k?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
I'll run right up there! Tell her don't start without me!

While you're working on Venezuela, see what you can do about the hurricanes chasing those refugees around, k?
Gosh, I'm so darn busy with the invasion, I haven't had time to work on the hurricanes. I'm working on sending all the refugees to Venuzuela (or however you spell it). It's a done deal once I get Clinton involved. I'll keep you posted. Cin is going to hold off until you get there. Bush said he wasn't talking to her without you present. I have contacts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS Gal said:
It's a done deal once I get Clinton involved.
Shoot. I was hoping to have Clinton for my warming mission to Pluto. :ohwell: Oh well, maybe I can get Al Gore. But he just doesn't have the star power.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
WTF is she? I wil go there tomorrow and spit on her.
NO! We need her! She's a central player in our plan for world domination. The crazier she looks, the better we look.

Now bow to Mother Sheehan. :notworthy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dear BSGal,

I tried to tell Mother Sheehan that she was going to get thrown in the pokey but she wouldn't listen. She just kept yelling, "The whole world is watching!" Anyway, I did manage to get Rev. Jackson out there and he said (I quote):

"Muthes Thseeham uth uh fottah fow duh muffahs efeweh dat lowse deh soms un dith illedel wah. Ah an prod to stam wid Muthes Thseeham agist dat effel Nasseh, Joge Buth."

It was beautiful. :bawl:

Love,
Vrai

tomchamp

vraiblonde said:
Dear BSGal,

I tried to tell Mother Sheehan that she was going to get thrown in the pokey but she wouldn't listen. She just kept yelling, "The whole world is watching!" Anyway, I did manage to get Rev. Jackson out there and he said (I quote):

"Muthes Thseeham uth uh fottah fow duh muffahs efeweh dat lowse deh soms un dith illedel wah. Ah an prod to stam wid Muthes Thseeham agist dat effel Nasseh, Joge Buth."

Love,
Vrai
:lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Dear BSGal,

Love,
Vrai
:killingme The sad thing is I understood it. :ohwell:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Vrai: :notworthy

(Picturing Darrell Hammond doing his "Jesse Jackson", making funny hand gestures...)

I read that some of the doofs were carrying signs saying, "Make levees, not war" (or something to that point), obviously reiterating the belief that BUSH was to blame for the catastrophe in N.O. I had to wonder if anyone tried to inform them that it was the predominantly-Liberal members of the LA and N.O. governments that blew levee funding for less-honorable projects.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
2ndAmendment said:
Here are pics of both sides.
Has anyone but me noticed that the frootloops have a hard time getting their point across without using obscenities and insults? Reminds me of Qpid.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Has anyone but me noticed that the frootloops have a hard time getting their point across without using obscenities and insults? Reminds me of Qpid.
They're trying for the lowest common denominator. :shrug: Making your point without using obscenities is an ART and you get bonus points if you can insult someone at the same time. :yay:

Agee

vraiblonde said:
Amazing... Q-Pid airtime :popcorn:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The true art of diplomacy is being able to tell someone to go to hell, and have them look forward to the trip.

Last edited: