Vrai

whosit

Whatsit
I received my sample pack of Arbonne on Saturday and I have used it as directed. I have noticed fine lines are much less noticable. Thanks for introducing us to this line, my question is this: Have you determined which product by itself worked the best? I am not sure if it is the night cream? The price of the whole set is so high I would love to buy just the one that does the job the best. What do you think?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I could only buy one Arbonne product, I'd probably get either the mask or the scrub. But it would be a difficult decision because I really liked it all. :yay:

whosit

Whatsit
Oooh I have not used the mask or scrub yet, I will do that tonight. I like it too, thanks again for the tip. You are the product queen!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Also- those with problem skin- the acne cleansing line by Arbonne is great. I used it while I was pregnant since my skin decided to whack out- and it was awesome. Still use it now- and its great. It doesnt dry your skin out- and it has no messy creams or anything to put/leave on your face.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I would definately look into it. It is a 4 step system. They have the herbal vitamins, the cleanser, the toner, and the lotion. BUT- I do want to tell you- the vitamins are NOT a must. I cannnot normally do things that have certain herbs in it- because it will cause my migraines. (worse than I normally get too, with herbs involved). And so- I did not use those- BUT- I did the cleaner/toner/lotion- and it makes my skin clearer- and brighter. :yay: