Vrail Did You Pick Him Because You Knew You Could Be a Dependopotomous?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Calistress is probably mad because Buyden didn't give him / her the free stuff that he promised.

I think all Biden voters are mentally compromised. :sshrug:

But bots like Calistress....this isn't my first rodeo. Happens all the time. They're these losers with nothing going for them, so they come on here all Billy Badass and me being a mod makes me a target for them. These are people who squeak when they talk, but MAN can they keyboard rage. Twitter is filled with these types, and sometimes they find us here.

Sad.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Did you pick a veteran because you were looking for the chance to be a Dependopotmous?

For those who don't know: Dependapotamus – According to Urban Dictionary: Traditionally a service-pmember's dependent who is a “stay at home mom” that doesn't do a damn thing all day besides sitting on the couch looking remarkably similar to Jabba the Hut leaching off of military benefits and eating anything that gets too close.

Hey Bleached Blonde - when did you start screwing this man? Were your kids still in school?
Just a friendly reminder, pick a spelling and stay with it.

Yours in Christ, Amen.

ontheriver

Good grief. What a psycho.

Anyway, thank you to all who reported this thread and double thank you to the one who texted me since I was out doing other things.

When I logged in I saw Cali on the members online a few minutes ago.. If he's taking a nap, can he still log in? How does that work? 🤔

warneckutz

Did you pick a veteran because you were looking for the chance to be a Dependopotmous?

For those who don't know: Dependapotamus – According to Urban Dictionary: Traditionally a service-member's dependent who is a “stay at home mom” that doesn't do a damn thing all day besides sitting on the couch looking remarkably similar to Jabba the Hut leaching off of military benefits and eating anything that gets too close.

Hey Bleached Blonde - when did you start screwing this man? Were your kids still in school?

You'd think someone with a Master's degree would be intelligent enough to find something else to do rather than whine, throw racist remarks and complain online on a Saturday...

You, like those that failed by bringing you into this world, are a tool. Sadly, a tool without purpose.

OccamsRazor

IF this is indeed the same person posting over and over under different names then adding the deeply personal attacks would lead me to believe this is a spurned ex perhaps??

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This thread is fascinating. It's like slowly driving by a horrific wreck on the highway. You try not to look but it's futile to resist the urge.

Vrai puts a lot of her public life on here. Things that's she's doing. Places that she's going to visit or is currently visiting. I think a small percentage of the population has immediate dislike for people that live like that. Just like people hate Bill Gates & Bezos for their money. Or despise Tom Brady for winning super bowls.

Even in the travel threads a few commented on what bank she robbed to be able to do all that traveling. Back when we hit the bars a more often, we struck up casual conversations with other patrons. They often remarked how great it must be to travel all the time. But occasionally there is the person that remarks that "it must be nice". They act like we have hoarded all the travel and adventure and refuse to dole any out to anyone else. I would laugh to myself because it was less expensive for us to roll around America that it is for someone to live in a mcmansion in Dunkirk, MD.

So to the detractors I say, let the hate flow through you. Let it bubble out. Allow it to percolate from your pores.

warneckutz

So, are all of cali's other accounts banned? Haven't seen ballsniffer post in a minute. These woke folk seem to fall asleep pretty quickly.