Waiter allegedly shot dead for being 'too slow with sandwich

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A witness told Agence the gunman became irate "as his sandwich wasn't prepared quickly enough," shot the waiter, and then fled the scene.

The waiter's colleagues then called police after he was shot in the shoulder. The 28-year-old later died at the scene.

SamSpade

Once when I had a layover in Paris - I was very - very - tired - slumped into a seat and waited to be waited on.

The waiter came by and said "bonjour" and I answered "oh, hello" - and off he went.
After a few of these incidents - I responded with "bonjour" and he then chose to actually wait on me.

He couldn't be bothered UNLESS I answered in FRENCH. Seriously. So that is my sole experience with French waiters.

BOP

Once when I had a layover in Paris - I was very - very - tired - slumped into a seat and waited to be waited on.

The waiter came by and said "bonjour" and I answered "oh, hello" - and off he went.
After a few of these incidents - I responded with "bonjour" and he then chose to actually wait on me.

He couldn't be bothered UNLESS I answered in FRENCH. Seriously. So that is my sole experience with French waiters.
Maybe if you'd have punched him in the johnson he'd have been more attentive.