waldorf - new round about billingsly & middletown?

DannyMotorcycle

saw a sign but too busy driving to stop and read..

are they doing it? are they just having a meeting about it?

that corner sucks around 5 pm... but it's not tooo bad, but i'd like it if they changed it to a round about though.

DannyMotorcycle

aww crap.. the light there isn't bad.. it's the stop sign that's the bottle neck and they're not making that a round about? that sucks.

officeguy

I wish they built the new Billingsley right up to the Mattawoman creek crossing and then waited until the stars align and someone forces the Corps of Engineers into approving a new bridge.

Miker/t

They've got the round-about open now but they put stop-signs at each entry. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a round-about if each car still needs to stop. Should be yield signs saying yield to traffic in circle.

Hank

my war
They've got the round-about open now but they put stop-signs at each entry. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a round-about if each car still needs to stop. Should be yield signs saying yield to traffic in circle.

Maybe it is temporary so people get used to it.... A lot of morons can't grasp the concept of a roundabout.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe it is temporary so people get used to it.... A lot of morons can't grasp the concept of a roundabout.
Nailed it. There are temporary stop signs at each entrance to the new circle at the new Clements circle too.

Miker/t

Could be correct. As I was typing heard on the scanner an accident with one overturned and one ejected at the intersection!

DannyMotorcycle

wow. that sounds idiotic. sounds liek one time i was driving on billingsly towards that stop sign and a couple of idiots thought it was a good idea to speed around me on that backroad blind curvery part..
then they got to the stop sign and switched drivers... that road sometimes has accidents without people driving extra #######y they're lucky they didn't kill themselves and another...