Waldorf ranked #20 best place to live in America

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Not unless the state of Md give me CC. Figure the odds on that one. :lol:

I don't like guns so I don't own one (notice how I'm not saying you shouldn't own a gun because I don't like them), I live in Waldorf and I've walked around here at all sorts of strange hours and never had any problems. :yay:

DipStick

How is Waldorf a town? Seems to be a sprawling strip mall. Lexington Park tried its best to copy Waldorf and it too is worthless.

I just visited my son in Bozeman, Montana. Now that, my friends, is a town!

If St. Charles was in any other county in America, it would be it's own minicipality.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I worked in that area, Blue Dogs often hosted fights and stabbings. (My bad on the Indian Head thing). I thought it was on rte 225. Right place, wrong street...

Apparently they've changed owners and revamped. Looks like a pretty nice restaurant.

I can't remember the guy's name, but they used to advertise with us a zillion years ago and it was definitely a bar and NOT a restaurant at all. Very different from what is shown on their website.

Hank

my war
Apparently they've changed owners and revamped. Looks like a pretty nice restaurant.

I can't remember the guy's name, but they used to advertise with us a zillion years ago and it was definitely a bar and NOT a restaurant at all. Very different from what is shown on their website.

The food is incredible and great ambiance... highly suggest!

RPMDAD

Waldorf seemed OK to me back in the early 70s...nice quiet little town, as best I remember it :coffee:

Agreeing with Gilligan here, i remember pre mall waldorf. My biggest problem nowadays with Waldorf is traffic congestion. My M.I.L. house was probably as the crow flies 3 miles from Home Depot and yet when i used to work on her house on the weekend it was always 25 - 35 minutes one way to get there. They do have some good restaurants up that way, and as far as mall gangstas go remember they like to sleep in so hit the mall early. Like other people have stated i have never really had a safety issue problem there to me it is just way to congested. My wifes aunt and uncle still live in one of the older St. Charles neighborhoods. My wife graduated from Stone, and she isn't even a big Waldorf fan anymore due to traffic congestion.

officeguy

If St. Charles was in any other county in America, it would be it's own minicipality.

I have sometimes wondered whether the place would be better off incorporating as a city. Chances are, it would just add another level of goverment, taxation and graft without much benefit.

MMDad

Lem Putt
And it's obvious many of the people who seem to think Waldorf is a run down ghetto have also never stepped foot inside the town. :yay:

Damn Andi, could you get any dumber? Those of us who think the Dorf is a nasty hole have been there. That's why we think it is a dump!

There is no reason for me to ever stop in the Dorf again. There is nothing there that would make me want to be exposed to the nastiness.

Go down to your beautiful Walmart and just watch the people walking in. It's pretty sad when your town is full of people that make Lexington Park look beautiful.

There is not one positive thing about Waldorf. Not one. Traffic sucks. People suck. Crime sucks. Shopping sucks. Restaurants suck. Mall sucks. Theater sucks. Tittie bar sucks. Everything sucks. You live in a ####hole, get used to it.

Guess CNN never listen to the commentary on the 4th season of My Name Is Earl, where the creator said he based the town in that show off of Waldorf, Maryland!

DipStick

=There is not one positive thing about Waldorf. Not one. Traffic sucks. People suck. Crime sucks. Shopping sucks. Restaurants suck. Mall sucks. Theater sucks. Tittie bar sucks. Everything sucks. You live in a ####hole, get used to it.

Funny. I say the same thing about Lexington Park.