walking partner wanted

yknotpoms

SOMD POM MOM
Anyone want to meet to walk in the evenings? Say Gibert Run or another park in the area? I am free most evenings except for Wed's. Would like to get some late Summer and Fall walking in before I have to hit the elipical for the winter. I am not a fast walker I just have to get out and get moving.

yknotpoms

SOMD POM MOM
How about the Three Notch Trail in Charlotte Hall for walking, thats nearby Gilbert Run. Round trip its 6 miles, nice workout.

6 miles...:cds:...maybe in a month...I am just getting started up, but I would love to give it a try. going to search info on it now.

Happygirl

Walking for a cure!!
There is a group walking at Chancellors run park, during the week, I think around 7 pm. Do you want me to PM you the info, or is that to far for you to go.

Anyone want to meet to walk in the evenings? Say Gibert Run or another park in the area? I am free most evenings except for Wed's. Would like to get some late Summer and Fall walking in before I have to hit the elipical for the winter. I am not a fast walker I just have to get out and get moving.

We are starting a walking group at work, starting Oct 4th at the Governmental center, on Mondays, Wednesdays, & fridays about 5:10 pm and will walk for 1 hour.

I think it will be a good location since the time will soon be changing and it will be dark so early. It's well lit, no cars to worry about & has the deputies and state police right there:killingme

but join in anytime..