Wall protection

PeoplesElbow

So I want to paint inside this winter but am thinking about my hallway. My mom's wheelchair has scuffed the hallway walls something terrible where she will back down the hall and the wheels will scrape the walls, I e got long black streaks down the hallway walls.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cling film that can be put on a painted wall that can easily be removed and won't lift the paint off.

Any ideas?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So I want to paint inside this winter but am thinking about my hallway. My mom's wheelchair has scuffed the hallway walls something terrible where she will back down the hall and the wheels will scrape the walls, I e got long black streaks down the hallway walls.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cling film that can be put on a painted wall that can easily be removed and won't lift the paint off.

Any ideas?
Don't know anything about a film but we used something like these for my mothers house when she was still around.

Worked pretty well.

PeoplesElbow

Contact paper? Like what is used in your cabinets.
Was looking for something similar, but not with as strong of an adhesive. I just painted the living room with Sherwin Williams super paint and it looks great, didn't want to ruin it in the hallway.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Was looking for something similar, but not with as strong of an adhesive. I just painted the living room with Sherwin Williams super paint and it looks great, didn't want to ruin it in the hallway.
Maybe Kyle's suggestion would be better. Good luck!

PeoplesElbow

Don't know anything about a film but we used something like these for my mothers house when she was still around.

Worked pretty well.

Thank you, I'll check into that