Wall Street firm predicts stock market would rally if Trump resigned

transporter

Expected this to be from some "never heard of them" firm....someplace just looking for some press. It's not. Interesting concept,too...depending on the circumstances the theory is plausible

Raymond James acknowledged Trump's resignation is a "low probability event," CNN Business reported. But the firm said in the "possible" event of the president stepping down it predicted Vice President Mike Pence will help the market stabilize.

"After the initial shock, we think the market rallies as Pence is a predictable, traditional, conservative choice," CNN Business reported the firm wrote in a report published Wednesday evening.

Raymond James analyst Chris Meekins told CNN Business that the company wrote the report because people in Washington keep talking about the possibility.
"Independently, different people associated with Trump's orbit brought this idea up unsolicited," Meekins said.

"Trump has become so erratic and unpredictable that it's annoying for the markets," CNN Business said Valliere added. "Pence is a boring, conservative, pro-business Midwesterner."

I posted some similar thoughts to this a week or so ago. Trump getting booted or leaving would open the door to a more stable government and a higher likelihood of a normal, sane, experienced and moderate Republican winning in 2020. The longer Trump is in office, the more erratic he becomes, the more his decisions further weaken America, the more likely we end up with Elizabeth Warren or someone of her political persuasion.

black dog

Free America
EHA3E6FU8AAZYO3.jpg

black dog

Free America
Look ma! Another "Patriot" and Trump supporter who can only read pictures!! His mommy must be so proud.

I'm sure you meant grams, Did she hear you yelling from the basement?
With you living there sucking on her teat she can't afford new Miracle Ears.
I enlisted at 17 1/2, I did more in the next 6 years then you will do in your hole worthless life.

Rommey

Expected this to be from some "never heard of them" firm....someplace just looking for some press. It's not. Interesting concept,too...depending on the circumstances the theory is plausible

I posted some similar thoughts to this a week or so ago. Trump getting booted or leaving would open the door to a more stable government and a higher likelihood of a normal, sane, experienced and moderate Republican winning in 2020. The longer Trump is in office, the more erratic he becomes, the more his decisions further weaken America, the more likely we end up with Elizabeth Warren or someone of her political persuasion.
Are these the some of the same "experts" that predicted the stock market would crash if Trump got elected?
Economists: A Trump win would tank the markets - POLITICOhttps://www.politico.com › donald-trump-wall-street-effect-markets-230164
What Happens to the Markets if Donald Trump Wins? - The ...https://www.nytimes.com › 2016/11/01 › business › dealbook › what-happ...
A Trump win would sink stocks. What about Clinton? - Businesshttps://money.cnn.com › investing › stocks-donald-trump-hillary-clinton

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Brought to you by the people that predicted a hillary landslide in 2016.