Walmart, Amazon among donors to QAnon-promoting lawmaker

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The corporate support for a QAnon-promoting politician is another example of how the conspiracy theory has penetrated mainstream politics, spreading beyond its origins on internet message boards popular with right-wing extremists.

Dozens of QAnon-promoting candidates have run for federal or state offices during this election cycle. Collectively, they have raised millions of dollars from thousands of donors. Individually, however, most of them have run poorly financed campaigns with little or no corporate or party backing. Unlike state Rep. Susan Lynn, who chairs the Tennessee House finance committee, few are incumbents who can attract corporate PAC money.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I still don't have a full understanding of what this group represents, except they are doom-day people that seem to lean to the right, if not far right. I saw a car yesterday morning that had a QANON sticker in the back window. I got next to the car and saw it was an older lady. I wanted to follow her and just ask what it's all about. But, the better of me said "leave it alone".

But, I get the sense that they are in very small numbers and a non-factor at this point.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I still don't have a full understanding of what this group represents, except they are doom-day people that seem to lean to the right, if not far right. I saw a car yesterday morning that had a QANON sticker in the back window. I got next to the car and saw it was an older lady. I wanted to follow her and just ask what it's all about. But, the better of me said "leave it alone".

But, I get the sense that they are in very small numbers and a non-factor at this point.
Was it a little red car with other stickers? If so, I saw it too.