WALSH: 3 Reasons Why Gillette's 'Toxic Masculinity' Ad Is Incredibly Stupid And Degrading

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It will also be interesting to see if "go woke go broke" is true in the long run.

--- End of line (MCP)

EA and Dice have taken a huge hit over Battlefield V and a main character being a women with a prosthetic arm as some front line British Solider

basically when the point was raise that was not 'historically' accurate for a game claiming some mantel of historical accuracy the CEO said, don't like it, don't buy it

Battlefield V sales are way off from Battlefield I

Sapidus

You were raised to be a little fragile beta SADPUSSI.
That's not my fault. That's the fault of whatever raised you.
Now go make your boyfriend a sammich and get back to washing his drawers

Only an old bigot would think calling someone gay is an insult. It's like calling someone black. It is a fact for some people and they were born that way.

That is why the younger generation cant wait till you idiots die off

Sapidus

What was the rest of that quote?

Oh, yeah, "...and they let you." Consent, not assault. Why do you always forget that?

How do you let someone do something they have already done? you cant grant them permission fora n act that has passed

Like everything Trump says it makes no sense.

But glad to see you "criticizing Trump just like you did Obama" Hypocrite

This_person

Only an old bigot would think calling someone gay is an insult. It's like calling someone black. It is a fact for some people and they were born that way.

"Mostly", remember? It's "mostly" innate, according to your Lord and Savior, Pres. Obama. And, you were fine with that.

This_person

How do you let someone do something they have already done? you cant grant them permission fora n act that has passed

So, every kiss your mother gave you was assault? Or, did she ask you first for each and every one?

But glad to see you "criticizing Trump just like you did Obama" Hypocrite

I've actually been very critical of him for saying this.

The difference is, I'm HONEST about it, unlike you.

Sapidus

"Mostly", remember? It's "mostly" innate, according to your Lord and Savior, Pres. Obama. And, you were fine with that.

Yeah. I explained that one to you. Do you already not remembe?. Boy your reading retention may be the issue not just the comprehension. You might want to visit a neurologist.

Sapidus

So, every kiss your mother gave you was assault? Or, did she ask you first for each and every one?

I've actually been very critical of him for saying this.

The difference is, I'm HONEST about it, unlike you.

BS. You just claimed he was the most significant president in the last four presidencies. You should start going to church again instead of worshipping at the altar of a godless, moralless snake oil salesman.

This_person

Yeah. I explained that one to you. Do you already not remembe?. Boy your reading retention may be the issue not just the comprehension. You might want to visit a neurologist.

Since I'm the one who brought it up, clearly I remember. You really couldn't figure that out on your own?

You couldn't figure out I was merely correcting you to use the "correct" terminology, per Lord Obama?

This_person

BS. You just claimed he was the most significant president in the last four presidencies. You should start going to church again instead of worshipping at the altar of a godless, moralless snake oil salesman.

I missed the answer to your question - was it sexual assault each and every time your mother kissed you without prior consent?

Oh, and I never claimed any such thing about him being "the most significant president in the last four presidencies". I don't know who did (if anyone, you make up a lot of crap), but it wasn't me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"you can just go up to them and grab them by the pussy"

no it is not, its a conversation .... where have been charges filed where Trump grabbed and random gold digging whore by the pussy or even a Report of such actions

You Exude such TOLERANCE and Understanding Fascist

... instead of worshipping at the altar of a godless, moralless snake oil salesman.

this thread is NOT about Obama

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
EA and Dice have taken a huge hit over Battlefield V and a main character being a women with a prosthetic arm as some front line British Solider

basically when the point was raise that was not 'historically' accurate for a game claiming some mantel of historical accuracy the CEO said, don't like it, don't buy it

Battlefield V sales are way off from Battlefield I

That's interesting. Was wondering. Haven't played since the first edition, but I was turned off by this "wonder woman" silliness that has infected the game (among other things). So intersting to see I'm not the only one saying "no."

Same silliness as with "Doctor Who." Let's take a good franchise and get woke for no other reason than to virtue signal. I was willing to give the Who reboot a chance (and overlook the artificial regen) b/c Jodie Whitaker had an interesting take on The Doctor (despite the fact that she is a raving left loon). But I quickly realized that while she played the character pretty cool the words coming out of her mouth and the stories they were presenting was pure drivel/agit-prop. It's one thing to be romanced, but to be beaten over the head with pure SJW nonsense is ridiculous. Same with Battlefield V it seems.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Gillette gets to pick their customers. it's their right to do so.

So just give it a couple years and the model Gillette customer will be some proggish beta-male sporting a man bun, wearing a romper.

Yes. I hear this all the time: companies can advertise with whom they choose. I guess that works and is entirely true if one is a privately-held company. But what if it's publicly traded? Do things like this have to get cleared by Boards of Directors, shareholders? If I am a stockholder I want to make money. How long do I have to wait to see if this advertising pivot is a money making one? Like Dick's shareholders..., etc.

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's interesting. Was wondering. Haven't played since the first edition, but I was turned off by this "wonder woman" silliness that has infected the game (among other things). So intersting to see I'm not the only one saying "no."

--- End of line (MCP)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
tox.jpg

BOP

He's not calling you gay, nub; he's calling you a sissy.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have a full beard, but require shaving to keep from going full on caveman. I buy Dollar Tree triple blade disposable razors at 5/$1.00 and couldn't be happier. Use one for several weeks, pitch it, and grab a new one.