WALSH: Why The Left Is Terrified Of Gosnell

black dog

Free America
4,000 innocent victims per day would disagree with you. That's just in the United States, by the way.

#CrocodileTears
If men could just control there seed, maybe the church should start teaching little boys how to control where their seed is deposited...

This_person

If only boys and men practiced your thoughts...
If only it was as easy for a girl to get birth control like it is for a boy..

You realize it takes both to create the human being, I am sure. But, regardless of who is to "blame", there's still the matter of the human being created. Unless she was raped, she too is responsible. Killing someone because they are unhappy with their choices doesn't seem fair to the someone killed, does it?

black dog

Free America
You realize it takes both to create the human being, I am sure. But, regardless of who is to "blame", there's still the matter of the human being created. Unless she was raped, she too is responsible. Killing someone because they are unhappy with their choices doesn't seem fair to the someone killed, does it?

I often find it hypocritical that you are good with, In your words murder and killing of the innocents but yet its ok with you for a women to have an abortion when she has been raped.
I just was talking to one of my conservative sisters and your thoughts were discussed,
Her response was quick and short, Keep your Nose out of my Bush, There's nothing for you here.

Hijinx

I often find it hypocritical that you are good with, In your words murder and killing of the innocents but yet its ok with you for a women to have an abortion when she has been raped.
I just was talking to one of my conservative sisters and your thoughts were discussed,
Her response was quick and short, Keep your Nose out of my Bush, There's nothing for you here.

I never heard of a nose harming a bush.

BOP

Dr. Gosnell’s actions are not condoned by women’s rights groups. There’s a difference between women’s health and the heinous acts of Dr. Gosnell.

Intimately involved in a lot of women's rights groups (whatever those are), are you?

Hijinx

Yes the new liberals are trying to teach young boys to place their seed into each other,Homosexuals do not reproduce . No need for abortions.

This_person

My reason for tolerating abortion for a raped woman is that she is not responsible for the creation of the child and therefore should not be required to carry that child to delivery. It's a secular compromise. And, according to Planned Parenthood records, rape/non-consensual incest account for <1% of abortions. Combine those two things and it seems a very reasonable compromise.

I couldn't care less about that sister's bush. It's her legal ability to kill people that are inconvenient to her I am interested in.

black dog

Free America
Yes the new liberals are trying to teach young boys to place their seed into each other,Homosexuals do not reproduce . No need for abortions.

Yeah, because there are no gay conservatives.. LMFAO...
That's stupidity and ignorance at it's finest right there...

Hijinx

Yeah, because there are no gay conservatives.. LMFAO...
That's stupidity and ignorance at it's finest right there...

Yes, your verse saying there are no Conservatives that are homosexual is really stupidity and ignorance.