Walter Peyton Autographed Original

R

remaxrealtor

Walter Payton Autographed Original

I just found an autographed photo I bought at an auction years ago and forgot about. Looking online it's going for between $900-$1000. Is it worth selling it or should I hold on to it?

Last edited by a moderator:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just found an autographed photo I bought at an auction years ago and forgot about. Looking online it's going for between $900-$1000. Is it worth selling it or should I hold on to it?

Don't know but IMHO, Payton was one of the few real 'Class Acts'.
Outstanding athelete and all around great guy.

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

Don't know but IMHO, Peyton was one of the few real 'Class Acts'.
Outstanding athelete and all around great guy.

Hey FB!!!! Hope you're well!

I picked this up at the National Zoo Silent Auction and had NO idea it was worth anything...I just read up on him and WOW what a player. I have no need to keep this and there aren't any listings in the classifieds under sports collectibles, so I'm wondering what to do with it?

donbarzini

Not TRYING to be the grammar police here but I hope you just spelled it incorrectly. He spelled his name Payton

R

remaxrealtor

Not TRYING to be the grammar police here but I hope you just spelled it incorrectly. He spelled his name Payton

Thank you sir!!!!:buddies: Once I read the cert, I had a chance to edit, or look stupid. Guess I chose stupid!

donbarzini

Thank you sir!!!!:buddies: Once I read the cert, I had a chance to edit, or look stupid. Guess I chose stupid!

No problem. I just don't trust most dealers. I own ONE baseball card. It's a Topps 1969 Tony Conigliaro. He was my hero growing up and it was the year he made his comeback from the head/eye injury. I bought it for $8 at the Inner Harbor. The dealer looked like the cat that swallowed the canary when I walked out. He doesn't realize that Tony C was SUCH a hero of mine that I would have paid $20 for it. Putz.

R

remaxrealtor

No problem. I just don't trust most dealers. I own ONE baseball card. It's a Topps 1969 Tony Conigliaro. He was my hero growing up and it was the year he made his comeback from the head/eye injury. I bought it for $8 at the Inner Harbor. The dealer looked like the cat that swallowed the canary when I walked out. He doesn't realize that Tony C was SUCH a hero of mine that I would have paid $20 for it. Putz.

The cool thing with this is that I:yahoo: planned to donate to the zoo in that amount regardless...just didn't think what I got was collectible. Funnier yet...I paid twice as much for a life-sized stuffed ape the same night. I gave that away to Toys For Tots at Christmas. The stuffed ape was harder to give away!