Walz loves to put himself.....

Ramp Guy

"In the danger zone"

I carried this rifle into war.... an AR15 to war, want an idiot.

"I was in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square Massacre — Except Tim was actually home in Nebraska."
Tim Walz lied during 2014 congressional hearing.

"At a 2014 congressional hearing held to mark the 25th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre, Tim Walz, then a congressman representing Minnesota’s first district, recalled being in Hong Kong when the Chinese Communist Party crushed the student protests that had roiled the country since mid-April of 1989. The unforgettable crackdown came on June 4 of that year.

"I was just going to teach high school in Foshan in Guangdong, and was in Hong Kong in May of ‘89," he said.

In reality, local news reports show that Walz was at home in Nebraska in May and June of 1989, as protests convulsed China and the government’s response turned the world’s attention to its gross human rights violations. He wouldn’t depart for China until August.

Seems this must be another one of Walz's "I guess I'm not good with words" statement.

(He said one consequential press interaction with our Dana Bash, who asked him about the fabrications in his own resume and his answer was essentially,
‘Me no understand words good.’ )

Last edited:

Ramp Guy

When you are being questioned on your truthfulness by CNN, where do you go to hide?

Tiananmen Tim lies again.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I don’t waste my time watching any of these things anymore.

I really don’t want the peanut gallery commentary on the fly. I prefer to just watch it after the fact.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don’t waste my time watching any of these things anymore.

I really don’t want the peanut gallery commentary on the fly. I prefer to just watch it after the fact.
I have no interest tonight. I've been up late for days and just want to go to bed early tonight. Send me a message in the morning when you figure it out.

SamSpade

Listened to it briefly. Vance got - loaded questions. He did ok. Trump would have unloaded on the moderator.

somdwatch

I won't watch the debates. There's no Argument or Excuse for voting for communism.

Nothing/No One can change my mind.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I won't watch the debates. There's no Argument or Excuse for voting for communism.

Nothing/No One can change my mind.

I've always wondered why they call them debates. No one is debating. It's a question and answer forum.