Wanna be stunned?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
That's not so bad. She raises her gun and the next frame he's gone. No head exploding, no blood, nothing. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's not so bad. She raises her gun and the next frame he's gone. No head exploding, no blood, nothing. :ohwell:

Yeah, I guess you're right. Other than the fact that she murdered him and killed herself, why, hardly anything at all. :tap:

Only you...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yeah, I guess you're right. Other than the fact that she murdered him and killed herself, why, hardly anything at all. :tap:
Only you...
There's nothing to see Larry!! Jesus H. Christ. If that's what you call graphic, you surely haven't seen much.

Ak's thread with the murdered seals was 100 times more graphic. :duh:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There's nothing to see Larry!! Jesus H. Christ. If that's what you call graphic, you surely haven't seen much.

Ak's thread with the murdered seals was 100 times more graphic. :duh:

Sorry to disappoint your gore appetite.

I noted that I wasn't kidding because I have made posts before that were just jokes and I didn't want anyone who has seen me kid around with links before to not be ready for it.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sorry to disappoint your gore appetite.

I noted that I wasn't kidding because I have made posts before that were just jokes and I didn't want anyone who has seen me kid around with links before to not be ready for it.
Fair enough. :yay: :buddies:

bulldog

The interview piece

said that they were wounded and transported to the hospital so hopefully they lived.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
What I find shocking is the fact that someone involved in shooting sports would do this.

I know this is a stupid effing question but why do it at the range?