Wanna Make $100 this weekend...I NEED someone...

SerenitStables

I am looking for someone to pull a bumper bull trailer with 3 horses on it to a horse show in Bowie. We have the trailer, but no one to take it. We pay $35 a horse to go. All you have to do is go up there, drop the trailer and come get us, around 5ish.

I am also in need of an EMT for the show...we had one, but he can't make it now...and we NEED someone! Please...if you know anyone let me know please.

ARWB01R

Can't help with the trailering but, I may know someone who can help out on the EMT part. I'll pass the info on. Is there any pay involved?

mingiz

Horse Poor
That's not much of a deal for a person. half of that would be fuel and then the wear & tear on the truck let alone ya have to hang around all day to bring ya home. Good luck in finding some one...

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
mingiz said:
That's not much of a deal for a person. half of that would be fuel and then the wear & tear on the truck let alone ya have to hang around all day to bring ya home. Good luck in finding some one...

I was thinking the same thing

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
mingiz said:

Ditto!! Even if they did leave and come back that would sure be alot in gas $$.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
BZHorseMomE said:
Ditto!! Even if they did leave and come back that would sure be alot in gas $$.

:yeahthat:

Should be more like $35 per horse each way From Lex Park to Baltimore and back 1 time for me is $85 in fuel alone. :coffee:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
SerenitStables said:
I am looking for someone to pull a bumper bull trailer with 3 horses on it to a horse show in Bowie. We have the trailer, but no one to take it. We pay $35 a horse to go. All you have to do is go up there, drop the trailer and come get us, around 5ish.

I am also in need of an EMT for the show...we had one, but he can't make it now...and we NEED someone! Please...if you know anyone let me know please.
That trip would cost me at least $80 in fuel alone in the Suburban to get from Laplata down there then up to Bowie then back down then back home.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I just went up to Bowie last week and it cost me 53$ in fuel, went up empty and came back with one horse on. :popcorn:

SerenitStables

I think I have someone....thanks guys!

I know it's not a lot of money, but it's what we charge the kids to go. My trailer is a little bigger and I charge $125 for the trip. I fill the tank, which is about $95 and it takes me a half a tank to go up there and come home.