Want a Date or a Mate?

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
For those of you looking for a relationship, but don't want the hassle of dating..... Well I have the site for you! :peace:

Prison Pen Pals

Tired of the same old dating scene? Just looking for a friend? Well, if you are, this is the place for you.
PENPALS-N-PRISON.COM was created to bring together lonely inmates with people in the outside world.

Our number one priority is to offer quality assistance to you and the inmates.

Come inside and browse, you might be surprised at what you find.

Gooseneck

BigSlam123b said:
For those of you looking for a relationship, but don't want the hassle of dating..... Well I have the site for you! :peace:

Prison Pen Pals

Tired of the same old dating scene? Just looking for a friend? Well, if you are, this is the place for you.
PENPALS-N-PRISON.COM was created to bring together lonely inmates with people in the outside world.

No way I am going to click that...

D

dems4me

BigSlam123b said:

Prison Pen Pals

Does this have something to do with you calling yourself BigSlam123b :shrug:

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
Actually, it's a legitimate sight. Inmates need love to, I suppose. there is nothing bad about it. Looks just like any other dating sight.

D

dems4me

BigSlam123b said:
Actually, it's a legitimate sight. Inmates need love to, I suppose. there is nothing bad about it. Looks just like any other dating sight.

:ohwell:

how homely are you? :ohwell:

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
dems4me said:
:ohwell:

how homely are you? :ohwell:

I'm married, with a child. Just thought it was an interesting sight.....Sheesh!

EX:

Look there, long blonde hair, 23, with gorgeous blue eyes, 5'4, 130 pounds and needs Mr. Right to be serious, sincere and stable. Serving Life without parole. Serious replies only.

Let's explore one anothers worlds.

Attachments

• KY-F-22.jpg
    KY-F-22.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 127
D

dems4me

BigSlam123b said:
I'm married, with a child. Just thought it was an interesting sight.....Sheesh!

EX:

Look there, long blonde hair, 23, with gorgeous blue eyes, 5'4, 130 pounds and needs Mr. Right to be serious, sincere and stable. Serving Life without parole. Serious replies only.

Let's explore one anothers worlds.

Was that a picture of Dana Plato :confused:

D

dems4me

BigSlam123b said:
It's asample post from the site. I give up. Sheesh....I feel like I am trying to explain something to my 2 year old.

Sheesh... I think your 2 year old would know that there are nicer places to meet a potential mate/date than in prison. :shrug:

Some of us strive to date someone a little more compatible to our own interests is all... :ohwell: I for one don't have a whole lot in common with a criminal :ohwell:

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
dems4me said:
Sheesh... I think your 2 year old would know that there are nicer places to meet a potential mate/date than in prison. :shrug:

Some of us strive to date someone a little more compatible to our own interests is all... :ohwell: I for one don't have a whole lot in common with a criminal :ohwell:

I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY! Why am I still here? I'm going home. Goodbye. :ohwell:

D

dems4me

BigSlam123b said:
I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY! Why am I still here? I'm going home. Goodbye. :ohwell:

No reason to get upset and go UC on me. My take on this was, you sounded quite serious about this idea :ohwell:

It's ok, I'll be the one to give up... it's like trying to explain something to chisled license plate. :lol:

goodbye :huggy::

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Get him, Dems! :killingme

Wasn't this the guy that came on the forums awhile back? Or is this some other Lock-Up Love Connection site?

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Get him, Dems! :killingme

Wasn't this the guy that came on the forums awhile back? Or is this some other Lock-Up Love Connection site?

Don't know - but perhaps it does explain the BigSlam123b name :shrug: my previous question got glossed over :shrug:

"Lock-Up Love Connection" :killingme: :killingme: Right on track for Valentine's day too - especially for any last minute desperate (but yet ohhh sooo meaningful!) date where they can't run from you... :killingme:

some how I never dreamed my mate would be an INmate... :ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator: