want to lease Facility

WGPH2008

Trainer with established clientele looking for 10-20 stalls, paddocks, arena, (hopefully indoor too!) on Eastern shore to lease. Long term, will maintain immaculate facility, clientele is in place, references, can make improvements. Proximity to bridge ideal, but also will consider points south. Can share too!

Cowgirl

Trainer with established clientele looking for 10-20 stalls, paddocks, arena, (hopefully indoor too!) on Eastern shore to lease. Long term, will maintain immaculate facility, clientele is in place, references, can make improvements. Proximity to bridge ideal, but also will consider points south. Can share too!

Where are you students located? I may know of a place in Centreville. There's no indoor, but there is a barn and paddocks. It might need some improvements. Why don't you PM me with some more information, and I'll call this person.

Sparks

Here's a nice facility in Upper Marlboro for lease.

Attachments

• Barn for Lease2.jpg
    Barn for Lease2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 109

Pepin

Here's a nice facility in Upper Marlboro for lease.

That place was known as "Hunter's Ridge" (or something like that). I didn't realize Angela is no longer leasing it.

It is a nice place. I've ridden there a few years ago. The indoor isn't mega-huge but is a good size. Everything there was well maintained and well kept. It's a nice set-up overall.

The turn-out fields would support horses who are turned out 1/2 time (in at night winters, in at day summers), they aren't super large spaces (hard to find in this area) but are fine for being an 18 stall barn. Plus the fields are divided so it isn't the whole herd in one spot. If I remember correctly there were 4 larger fields and one smaller one. There's enough room to shuffle horses to match personalities.

The sand ring is also nice.

I rode there in the winter (riding a friend's horse) and the indoor ring and the barn was nice to be in.

There were also trails that I tried to go on, but didn't have the time later with that horse and she had no trail experience at all. (As the weather got nicer I started riding my own horse and had another lease at that time too back at my "own" barn.)