Want to take my daughter rideing.

Thor

Well actually I want her to learn how, she is six (will be 7 in April). Is there a reputable place in northern Calvert which offers lessons?

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Thor said:
Well actually I want her to learn how, she is six (will be 7 in April). Is there a reputable place in northern Calvert which offers lessons?

What do you mean by reputable, i.e. licensed, certified instructor, etc.? :howdy: The Equiery is a good source. :flowers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thor said:
Dyslexia is a ##### aint it. But I'll be sure not to post here anymore for fear of offending the spelling Nazis.
Dyslexia?

Sounds like you're the one offended. :killingme

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Thor said:
Dyslexia is a ##### aint it. But I'll be sure not to post here anymore for fear of offending the spelling Nazis.
:lmao: my sis says grammer nazi alot to people who make fun of her grammer on fiction press. My mom has that too, she like can't read a book all the way through... and has trouble reading some things. I m bad at spelling too, thats why i write in shorthand!

SerenitStables

Thor said:

We weren't trying to offend...but you sound like you are.

You have to understand we are horse people!!! You have to take everything with a grain of salt.