want to trade?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I REALLY want a new project horse, but i have to sell a horse before i can get a new one. Well i have one horse for sale, but as yall know the whole indrustry isnt doing so well... So i was wondering if anyone is interested in a trade? I am looking for 2-8yr old mare/gelding it dosnt really matter on size or breed, just something you think has enough spunk for barrels. The horse i have for sale is the horse i used this year for the mounted wonderers 4h shows for the speed classes, Swift Ation (11yr old tb gelding). He won the Jr's and almost (2 points away) won res. in open (he missed 1 show...). He also helped win champion in the timed fun classes. Last year he did MSA, and MW for pleasure. He has been to the state 4h show 2 years in a row (1 year for speed 1 year for pleasure), and to Horse science school one year.
I really like this horse, hes sooooo much fun, but sadly he is as trained as he can get for speed and he hasn't shown me that he is faster then my barrel horse, so its time for him to go. He loves kids by the way... He has done alot, but i dont want to say too much because i dont have an ad up.

So anyone know someone who wants to trade a young horse for a trained one?:howdy:

ElliesMom

I might have something over here. He is the BOMB! and would make a great barrel horse even if he is green, hes got spunk, speed and looks to die for! (he is my horse boyfriend, great personality too) He needs riding. Let me make a few connections and see if its workable. I keep looking at him and thinking of you. I am Ibarrelwitharabs aquiantance, if your still in touch w/ her.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I might have something over here. He is the BOMB! and would make a great barrel horse even if he is green, hes got spunk, speed and looks to die for! (he is my horse boyfriend, great personality too) He needs riding. Let me make a few connections and see if its workable. I keep looking at him and thinking of you. I am Ibarrelwitharabs aquiantance, if your still in touch w/ her.

ooo coolies! What breed? And yes i know of Ibarrelwitharabs i just really havent seen her since she moved...

ElliesMom

He is a 5 or 6 year old darck chocolate colored TWH. He looks way more like an arab, and moves like one too! He has two huge blue eyes and is sweet. I will talk to my connection for you then.