WANTED ESCAPED INMATE: Jamal Walkings

glhs837

Power with Control
Lovely. Well, he's a low ri....oh wait, robbery and weapons charges? Holy hell, what a large rap sheet you have, Mr Walkings. Unregistered firearms, possession of a firearm while committing a felony, assault, robbery, multiple drug possession with intent to sell.

Yeah, we really didnt need to know this guy was out and about. Here's what I dont get. You pull five years of a seven year sentence, then, in freakin pre-release, you walk away.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Lovely. Well, he's a low ri....oh wait, robbery and weapons charges? Holy hell, what a large rap sheet you have, Mr Walkings. Unregistered firearms, possession of a firearm while committing a felony, assault, robbery, multiple drug possession with intent to sell.

Yeah, we really didnt need to know this guy was out and about. Here's what I dont get. You pull five years of a seven year sentence, then, in freakin pre-release, you walk away.

"Hey, the door was open and nobody yelled at me to stop. OK?"

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
maybe he will try to rob someone and they will just shoot his ass... then we dont have to worry about him excaping again...

one down... several to go... :coffee:

glhs837

Power with Control
maybe he will try to rob someone and they will just shoot his ass... then we dont have to worry about him excaping again...

Icit, wake up, wake up, that dream is over, you don't really live in Texas or Florida

limblips

PREMO Member

Nobody can get a carry permit so the odds are slim! Our best hope is that one of his fellow thugs takes him out.

BernieP

Resident PIA

Really... but I thought his sentence was 11 years, 7 months. What struct me was that he is 25. I guess if he went in when he was 18 and did 7 years...
Really dumb, really, really dumb... he's just earned himself an escape charge
But he probably wasn't thinking about the next 10 years he'll spend in prison.

Want to place bets he's found at a girl friends residence?

glhs837

Power with Control
Really... but I thought his sentence was 11 years, 7 months. What struct me was that he is 25. I guess if he went in when he was 18 and did 7 years...
Really dumb, really, really dumb... he's just earned himself an escape charge
But he probably wasn't thinking about the next 10 years he'll spend in prison.

Want to place bets he's found at a girl friends residence?

Sorry, went back and reread that.......

GregV814

well, maybe they are waiting for him to come back...he misses his dog and his baby momma....surely his family will encourage him to go back after smoking a few joints and robbing a few others....come on now, he's only human (what Judge gave him a halfway house?)

BernieP

Resident PIA
well, maybe they are waiting for him to come back...he misses his dog and his baby momma....surely his family will encourage him to go back after smoking a few joints and robbing a few others....come on now, he's only human (what Judge gave him a halfway house?)

actually it's normal (or should be) to go to a halfway house prior to release.
It's suppose to teach them how to behave once they are released.
He was probably told that as part of say "work release" he wasn't to have contact with any of his former associates. Most likely he did.
Stupid him, there is a reason for the program, he should have followed the program. Now he'll get another 10 years to figure out how the man screwed him. Plain stupid on his part