WANTED: Horse trailer

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Hey everyone. I also posted this in the Pets and Animals Classifieds, but I figured it couldnt hurt to post it here either...

I am looking for a "newer" trailer. Either a 2-horse bumper-pull (tack room preferred) OR gooseneck with living quarters. Needs to be aluminum or fiberglass shell, TB height, 6-pin light hookup preferred. No stock trailers please.

If you are not willing to sell but dont have plans for your trailer, I would also consider "renting" a bumper-pull with the above specifications. This would be for some local as well as out-of-state shows this spring, summer and fall. Dates of the shows can be discussed.

If interested please PM me. Thanks!!

fredsaid2

Hey everyone. I also posted this in the Pets and Animals Classifieds, but I figured it couldnt hurt to post it here either...

I am looking for a "newer" trailer. Either a 2-horse bumper-pull (tack room preferred) OR gooseneck with living quarters. Needs to be aluminum or fiberglass shell, TB height, 6-pin light hookup preferred. No stock trailers please.

If you are not willing to sell but dont have plans for your trailer, I would also consider "renting" a bumper-pull with the above specifications. This would be for some local as well as out-of-state shows this spring, summer and fall. Dates of the shows can be discussed.

Sounds perfect for you...

Advertisement - Pets & Animals

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Thanks for sharing that ad! I'll look in to it...

In the meantime, still taking suggestions! :howdy:

calamity jane

There is one on 231 in Pr. Fred. at the park n ride by the fairgrounds. It's bumper hitch, 2 horse, warmblood size, $4500. (I read the sign, it's not mine)

Hoover

There is one for sale in Wheatley Tack shop. Its out of King George VA. Its a bumper pull.