Wanted: mental health job in MD!

angel25

Can anyone offer advice on mental health jobs in or around the southern maryland area? I just moved here and don't have a clue where to start!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Try getting the Enterprise or Calvert Recorder newspapers - both available at local 7-Elevens or gas stations. Also, this website has an employment section that you should check out! :cheers:

mainman

Set Trippin
Lots of us on this very forum require a mental health person. What are your qualifications? :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Notice how PFgal tried to steer attention away from herself? I think she really needs the help, trying to act all sane and everything... :wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by mainman
Notice how PFgal tried to steer attention away from herself? I think she really needs the help, trying to act all sane and everything... :wink:

:shutup:

..................:wink:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by kwillia
I drove down the driveway between your house and stables Wednesday night at 7 p.m. Did you see me wave...:confused:
Don't worry appy she stalked me for a while too. she will go away.

angel25

master's degree but no license - need to take more courses first... interested in working with chronic mentally ill adults, not children.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by angel25
interested in working with chronic mentally ill adults
Stick around here...the pay sucks, but it's quite enjoyable. :silly:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by angel25
master's degree but no license - need to take more courses first... interested in working with chronic mentally ill adults, not children.
Well, most of us are chronic mentally ill adults, who act like children. That's a start!!
:biggrin: