Wanted: Self Care / Pasture Board - Calvert

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Prefer North, even very southern Anne Arundel. I've looked at the Equirey, on-line. Didn't see much. Middle or Southern are possible too, though.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Peanut is at my house. It looks like the girl with the QH mare at my house might've found a place for her. And, since the shipper FORGOT to pick my mare up she won't be down til next week. I might be okay now.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
Peanut is at my house. It looks like the girl with the QH mare at my house might've found a place for her. And, since the shipper FORGOT to pick my mare up she won't be down til next week. I might be okay now.

What an idiot..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
What an idiot..
Haha, I assume mean the shipper, not me? Yeah, apparently he couldn't even call and tell me. The lady in Canada, who I'm buying the horse from, called him since he hadn't responded to calls or e-mails from me. He told her he forgot. :smack:

How in the world do you forget a 1600 pd, paying fare? :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
Haha, I assume mean the shipper, not me? Yeah, apparently he couldn't even call and tell me. The lady in Canada, who I'm buying the horse from, called him since he hadn't responded to calls or e-mails from me. He told her he forgot. :smack:

How in the world do you forget a 1600 pd, paying fare? :whistle:

You better hope it is not the guy that was to pick up Jose'. He kept alot of money from people...Good luck..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
He's not been paid yet, that was one of the questions... "how do you want payment". This is a big, international company been around for 40 years. I know someone who has used them before and was happy. Hopefully this was just an "oops".

fredsaid2

Phyxius said:
He's not been paid yet, that was one of the questions... "how do you want payment". This is a big, international company been around for 40 years. I know someone who has used them before and was happy. Hopefully this was just an "oops".

The company missing the pickup was not good but if it gives you time to set her up at home maybe it was the silver lining in the dark cloud. Hope she's with you safe and sound by next week! :smile: