WANTED skito type pad

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am looking for a nice used Skito type equilizer pad for a Bob Marshall treeless sports saddle..any one have one sitting around they are not using??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
cheapskate :rolleyes:
the girl i'm getting a barefoot saddle from sells them. they're around 100 i think.

picking up my new chocolate girls and buckskin stud colt this weekend :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
The one I need is $170 ....I have one for your saddle if you want one...its cheaper...too small for my saddle and made for a treed saddle not a treeless..it is new never on a horse.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Oh give me the linkie to her site let me see if she has what I want...its actually a custom item ......3-4 weeks to make...

I need two special things...youth cut and for fat people...they use memory foam and use more over the back muscles (relieving the back bone) for people over 140 lbs and treeless saddles...

C-Murda

Pasofever said:
I am looking for a nice used Skito type equilizer pad for a Bob Marshall treeless sports saddle..any one have one sitting around they are not using??

and you peoples think I speak ebonics, what da hell did she jus say?

fredsaid2

Paso, here's one I found on tacktrader.com

skito pad

There were about 5 ads selling the saddle and pad together, maybe they'd sell the pad separate?

Have you looked at Ebay?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Paso, here's one I found on tacktrader.com

skito pad

There were about 5 ads selling the saddle and pad together, maybe they'd sell the pad separate?

Have you looked at Ebay?

Looked on tack trader last night...let me go see again..Have I looked on ebay :killingme :rolleyes:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah I saw that...with pockets made me think it was english..Let me ask him for a picture and measurments..thanks