Wanted...

fredsaid2

There was what looked to be a 2-horse slant parked off RT 4 by the Hance gravel place. It looked in great shape from the road.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
There was what looked to be a 2-horse slant parked off RT 4 by the Hance gravel place. It looked in great shape from the road.

I don't think it has LQ just a dressing room type in the front..I am not sure but I think she wants something larger..it looked pretty small...It is cute though..been there a long time.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn

Anyone know how much they want for that trailer? It's been there a while.. I pass it by every day but the kids prevent me from stopping.

J and M

Interested in an alum 4-horse slant GN? No LQ, but you can put a mattress in the goose neck part of the dressing room. It's local (mechanicsville).

Last edited:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm

this was on another post .....becareful

NO EXISS Horse Trailer for me!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, for the safety of your horse, take a moment to read this and then go out and inspect your horse trailer!!!

exiss

The horse that did this was 15.3.

Ride the Glide of a Racking Rocky Mountain Horse!
Brie's Rottweilers, Quiet Valley Farm, John and Dee Fleetwood
Just because the river is quiet doesn't mean the crocodiles have left.