warning beware of REAL LIFE TAXIDERMY

law

Let me start by stating I understand we all have a different opinion when it comes to quality, and I am by no means a hard person to please. I just don`t understand how some people do business. I picked up my deer mount from REAL LIFE TAXIDERMY IN LEONARDTOWN, MD and could not believe the lack of professionalism and quality. The ears were not set or fleshed properly. The nose is mashed in and was cut through during the fleshing process. The chest area has pockets of air between the manikin and the hide. One of the eye`s was cut through also when fleshed. I spent a few hundred dollars to have the deer mounted and I just want to throw it in the trash I am so upset about this I had to share it with everyone in the area thinking of mounting a deer in the southern maryland area. I spoke to the owner at REAL LIFE TAXIDERMY and he stated the mount was done correctly. WOW, if this is right I`d hate to see the wrong way to mount an animal. NEVER AGAIN, BEWARE OF THIS GUY AT REAL LIFE TAXIDERMY, LEONARDTOWN,MD

bulldog

Let me start by stating I understand we all have a different opinion when it comes to quality, and I am by no means a hard person to please. I just don`t understand how some people do business. I picked up my deer mount from REAL LIFE TAXIDERMY IN LEONARDTOWN, MD and could not believe the lack of professionalism and quality. The ears were not set or fleshed properly. The nose is mashed in and was cut through during the fleshing process. The chest area has pockets of air between the manikin and the hide. One of the eye`s was cut through also when fleshed. I spent a few hundred dollars to have the deer mounted and I just want to throw it in the trash I am so upset about this I had to share it with everyone in the area thinking of mounting a deer in the southern maryland area. I spoke to the owner at REAL LIFE TAXIDERMY and he stated the mount was done correctly. WOW, if this is right I`d hate to see the wrong way to mount an animal. NEVER AGAIN, BEWARE OF THIS GUY AT REAL LIFE TAXIDERMY, LEONARDTOWN,MD

Sorry to hear about your problems. If you're interested in trying to get it fixed, give Charile Wallace a call and see what he can do...if anything. PM me for his number if interested.

somdshootnet

All I gotta say is Call Evan's Taxidermy 301-848-2646 the next time, or look for someone who has many show awards. If they can present awards, then they care about the end result to start with.