Warpaint

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Who's ready for Dallas week?

Not me.

New coach, new QB, new back up QB, Fat Albert. It takes time and familiarity to get worked up for a rivalry and Dallas means nothing to McNabb in terms of being a Redskin. He knows them as an Eagle and their big games. It's just a game to Grossman. And Shanny. And, well, the 92, why is he still here?

So, I'll get there, I guess, but, it takes individuals to make this mean anything, especially when you look at the history.

:shrug:

T

toppick08

George Allen's war......:bigwhoop:

better quote, from a better coach...:yay:

"Emotion is highly overrated in football. My wife Corky is emotional as hell but can't play football worth a damn."

Otter

Nothing to see here
George Allen's war......:bigwhoop:

better quote, from a better coach...:yay:

"Emotion is highly overrated in football. My wife Corky is emotional as hell but can't play football worth a damn."

You wouldn't be saying that if you had heard Larry's pep talk during the karma wars of 04.

T

toppick08

You wouldn't be saying that if you had heard Larry's pep talk during the karma wars of 04.

:lol:....wish I was around then....:ohwell:...Hell, let's all sit back and enjoy some good football this fall/winter...gonna' be fun. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Not me.

New coach, new QB, new back up QB, Fat Albert. It takes time and familiarity to get worked up for a rivalry and Dallas means nothing to McNabb in terms of being a Redskin. He knows them as an Eagle and their big games. It's just a game to Grossman. And Shanny. And, well, the 92, why is he still here?

So, I'll get there, I guess, but, it takes individuals to make this mean anything, especially when you look at the history.

:shrug:

Ok Eeyore...

Otter

Nothing to see here
All-time series
DAL leads 59-39-2

Dallas is the most interesting team out there right now..Their O line is ancient and immobile, gotta wonder how they will do this year. Plus, I was very surprised that they kept Phillips as head coach.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Dallas is the most interesting team out there right now..Their O line is ancient and immobile, gotta wonder how they will do this year. Plus, I was very surprised that they kept Phillips as head coach.

Heard today on Sirius NFL that Crayton asked for his release BEFORE cut day because he feels like the odd man out with Dez Bryant on the roster. Jerry cannot release Roy "The Albatross" Williams* for money reasons so it's either gonna be Crayton or Hurd going bye bye on Saturday.

(*Not to be confused with Albert "The Albatross" Haynesworth.)

BuddyLee

Football addict
Heard today on Sirius NFL that Crayton asked for his release BEFORE cut day because he feels like the odd man out with Dez Bryant on the roster. Jerry cannot release Roy "The Albatross" Williams* for money reasons so it's either gonna be Crayton or Hurd going bye bye on Saturday.

(*Not to be confused with Albert "The Albatross" Haynesworth.)

He was just traded to the Chargers for a 7th round pick. Highway robbery.