Warren UNIVERSAL Child Care Coverage

Hijinx

I find it a strange phenomenon that people like Elizabeth Warren are all for killing children before they are born , but want the government to care for them after.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Why shouldn't the lower income people use the same common sense.?

Perhaps the reason they lack sense might be the reason they are lower income. Not everyone is CEO material. Some one has to dig the holes.

Hijinx

Perhaps the reason they lack sense might be the reason they are lower income. Not everyone is CEO material. Some one has to dig the holes.

Been digging them all my life, but I own my home and don't owe anyone a penny.
You don't have to be a Mensa to know when to stop having kids and that credit card debt is not the way to get ahead.
I don't live in a mansion, but it's clean, warm, and my wife stayed home and raised the kids.

Toxick

Splat
Do you suggest lower income families refrain from reproduction?

Are you, like, seriously asking a real question here?

The answer is DUH and/or HELLOOOO?
Yes!!

If you can't AFFORD to feed a family, don't crap out boogerpickers to foist onto the rest of us.

This is one of the few times that I can't even find the words to express the derisive half-amusement, half-disgust I feel that you would even ask such as question.

And for the record, I put my money where my mouth is:

viz: I had no children until I could afford them. Furthermore, I stopped having children before they became financially unsustainable.
You know, on account'a my brain does the thinking, and not my balls.

I could probably afford way more kids now - but yeah... no.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is one of the few times that I can't even find the words to express the derisive half-amusement, half-disgust I feel that you would even ask such as question

Come on Toxic ... brown people should be able to **** as much as they want popping out kids like a salad shooter and Whitey Should Shut The **** UP, and Pick Up the Tab

Toxick

Splat
Come on Toxic ... brown people should be able to ** as much as they want popping out kids like a salad shooter and Whitey Should Shut The ** UP, and Pick Up the Tab

I don't know about brown people.

I can think of more than one festering hive of rednecks that shouldn't be breeding.

Salmon

You guys are saying poor people shouldn’t have children. This flawed way of thinking is disturbing. The ability to start a family shouldn’t depend on one’s socioeconomic status.

This_person

You guys are saying poor people shouldn’t have children. This flawed way of thinking is disturbing. The ability to start a family shouldn’t depend on one’s socioeconomic status.
You believe that because you lived your life where other people cared for your children - emotionally and financially.

Your children are YOUR responsibility, and no one else's.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Okay, now I'm starting to wonder if they were right and you ARE JPC.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Absolutely. If you can't afford them, don't have them.
Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. One must take into account those parents, though at the time could not have afforded, nor planned, to have a child, yet wound up pregnant. And, upon finding out a new bundle of joy was on the way, did whatever it took to provide for, and care for, their new family member.

Hijinx

If I may ...

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. One must take into account those parents, though at the time could not have afforded, nor planned, to have a child, yet wound up pregnant. And, upon finding out a new bundle of joy was on the way, did whatever it took to provide for, and care for, their new family member.

Either that or they went and had them aborted at PP which is supported by tax money.