Was he shot? Does it matter?

Chopticon64

So the bandage is gone and his ear appears fine, I’m sure everyone has seen the upsetting posts of what happens if someone is “grazed” by an AR-15 bullet, there is no such thing as being grazed.

I’m grateful to see he’s doing much better, the bandage is gone, and his ear looks….ok? So what happened? What made him blead?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So the bandage is gone and his ear appears fine, I’m sure everyone has seen the upsetting posts of what happens if someone is “grazed” by an AR-15 bullet, there is no such thing as being grazed.

I’m grateful to see he’s doing much better, the bandage is gone, and his ear looks….ok? So what happened? What made him blead?

So explain this theory of yours that there’s no such thing as being grazed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:roflmao:

Had to dig deep to find some internet rando peddling an old photo so you could make an ass out of yourself pretending it's recent.

WingsOfGold

One round of 223 did this
1721876308284.jpeg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh no! Rando must have deleted his lying bullshit tweet! :faint:

22AcaciaAve

No such thing as being grazed? So the physics of a straight line projectile are such that it cannot pass so close to another object that it very slightly grazes it? I suspect most physics teachers would dispute that. I'm betting you could find multiple policemen and soldiers who could attest to the fact that you can be grazed by any bullet shot from any type of gun.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

The is BS. At least the "passing close by" part. Having had experience having bullets passing close by my head. They only sound like one of those small little fire crackers with a snap. No way there'd be acoustic trauma, ruptured eardrum, etc.. No experience on being grazed

1721900728615.png

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Your detailed analysis lacks significant detail and is completely negated by this phrase "would likely cause". Also every point on that list assumes that he was using super sonic ammo, none of it applies when using sub sonic.

SamSpade

So - 8-10 rounds were fired - one of them BARELY missing Trump, but the other shots managed to hit persons near Trump, one of them fatally - but the FIRST shot missed him and appears to have been caught, on camera - and the bullets used, consistent with the shooter's gun - and the shooter's history consistent with someone planning to shoot - uses a drone to surveil and ends up getting shot --

And people think TRUMP FAKED IT?

That's like those nitwits who think a MISSILE hit the Pentagon - appearing out of nowhere but coincidentally arriving within microseconds of a low flying plane - AND said plane completely disappears and all of its passengers - but - yep, hit by a missile.

If there's a conspiracy at all - it would be more believable the OTHER way - that a patsy was recruited, paid and given easy access to shoot at Trump and taken out quickly, successful or not - because someone in power thought it would be easier to simply kill him.

stgislander

PREMO Member
So - 8-10 rounds were fired - one of them BARELY missing Trump, but the other shots managed to hit persons near Trump, one of them fatally - but the FIRST shot missed him and appears to have been caught, on camera - and the bullets used, consistent with the shooter's gun - and the shooter's history consistent with someone planning to shoot - uses a drone to surveil and ends up getting shot --

And people think TRUMP FAKED IT?

That's like those nitwits who think a MISSILE hit the Pentagon - appearing out of nowhere but coincidentally arriving within microseconds of a low flying plane - AND said plane completely disappears and all of its passengers - but - yep, hit by a missile.

If there's a conspiracy at all - it would be more believable the OTHER way - that a patsy was recruited, paid and given easy access to shoot at Trump and taken out quickly, successful or not - because someone in power thought it would be easier to simply kill him.
I like the people that say it was aliens that deflected the bullet from hitting Trump.

Chopticon64

Interesting, looks like the deep state forced Elon to remove the tweet.

Hope folks got a chance to read the post, we are living in 1984 folks