Washington Capitals Tickets

OldHillcrestGuy

Im interested in taking the family to a Caps game before the end of the season, been telling grandson for 2-3 years we will get to a game, he is big Caps fan 10yrs old.
Ive been on their website today and does someone know if you actually go to the box office at Verizon Center and purchase your tickets in advance, can you get away from paying all the different service charges like $10 per ticket for I guess its service charge of some kind and then there is a facilty fee for about $5 a ticket. Damn you buy $19 tickets and you are paying almost as much in service charges of one kind or other.
Im a big fan, had 10 game plans for many years when my kids were young, it was affordable for me then but every year the plans went up and I just stopped going. I havent been to a game at Verizon since they moved from the Cap Center, just not as convient as it use to be and prices keep rising.

nanstime

hubby says go to macys and purchase them.He is almost positive you dont pay any fees.Call 1st though just to make sure.He says there should be plenty of tickets to be had. He works for the cap centre office building in landover.If he ever gets tickets and dont want them I will look you up on here.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
$19 tickets to the Caps game? All the way at the top, I'd imagine?

We haven't been in a long time..went to a playoff game..Ott probably remembers when.

Last time we paid for tickets was the opening game the year Jagr joined the team. We had tickets right behind the officials.. great seats. Seats, parking and hot dogs/beer was about $400 for two people.

I love hockey!

Callie girl

$19 tickets to the Caps game? All the way at the top, I'd imagine?

We haven't been in a long time..went to a playoff game..Ott probably remembers when.

Last time we paid for tickets was the opening game the year Jagr joined the team. We had tickets right behind the officials.. great seats. Seats, parking and hot dogs/beer was about $400 for two people.

I love hockey!

I want to see the kings play but they are not playing the caps. :cussing:

R

rhenderson

If you go to the box office or just to the game use Metro.

The station is right at the end of the block from the main entrance. Last I heard parking for an event there ran $20 or better - plus you have to wait for the pedestrian traffic to clear.

Ladybug76

That's a good question! We have tickets for a game on 2/10, but the charges through Ticketmaster were crazy! We weren't in the area yet when we bought them, but we'll buy them locally next time.

OldHillcrestGuy

If you go to the box office or just to the game use Metro.

The station is right at the end of the block from the main entrance. Last I heard parking for an event there ran $20 or better - plus you have to wait for the pedestrian traffic to clear.

Ive been to other things at Verizon just not the Hockey games, been to a Wizards game and a couple of concerts and a Ice show, Ive always taken Metro, call me crazy but Id rather go across the Woodrow Wilson and get on at Huntingtown then go to Branch Ave.
going through much nicer area and stops while riding.