Washington Golf Show

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Feb. 9-11 at the Dulles Expo Center. Who's going? Or better yet, who from somd.com is going to plunk down the cash for a new SQUARE Nike SQ driver?
hint:not kom:

kom526

If I'm not mistaken Pete got his hands on a new Cobra driver from the show last year. He named it "Otter Slayer" or "Gude Destoyer" or something along those lines. :lmao:

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kom526 said:
If I'm not mistaken Pete got his hands on a new Cobra driver from the show last year. He named it "Otter Slayer" or something like that.

:lmao: You should ask Otter about his $29.95 Pete Slayer. :lmao:

kom526

cattitude said:
:lmao: You should ask Otter about his $29.95 Pete Slayer. :lmao:
I will at the next "open" :lmao: . I just hope that I can be a little more competitive this year. Maybe I can buy a better game next weekend.:pizzinginthewind:

kom526

Speaking of this year's open, is it ever too early to start planning? I think I feel a couple 80's coming on this year.

Otter

Nothing to see here
kom526 said:
Speaking of this year's open, is it ever too early to start planning? I think I feel a couple 80's coming on this year.

Never too early..You planning on heading to Dulles next weekend??

kom526

I think I may head up there. I'd like to find a good price on an Odyssey half mallet putter. I started leaving my putts short and left towards the end of the season last year (even after golf school). I tried several different putter while in MB and like the feel and feedback I was getting from the mallet.

I am really talking myself into going next week. :lmao:

kom526

We'll do a roll call of shaggers and sandbaggers later in the week for the road trip up to Dulles.