Washington Post editor calls America 'a racist *and* patriarchal society,' reacts to 'revenge' tweet backlash

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Washington Post global opinions editor Karen Attiah called America “a racist and patriarchal society” in response to the threats she says she got over a deleted tweet that reportedly declared, “White women are lucky that we are just calling them ‘Karen’s.' And not calling for revenge.”

“The lies & tears of White women hath wrought: -The 1921 Tulsa Massacre

Typical of the media to insert bullshit into the mix. The girl in the tulsa incident did not accuse anyone.

The police investigating, another clerks call about the incident, even determined there was no assault.

Hijinx

She claims to be a Ghanian-American Her parents were from Ghania.
I wonder why they came to America? Perhaps because Ghania was not a good place to live..
She was born in America and went to college here she has a good job with the Washington Post.

What is her complaint.? It seems she is living the good life.

I bet she gets paid in the 3 figure range, much more than I ever made, and I am not crying.
If she doesn't like America she should move to Ghana .
Maybe she should just ask Dad and Mom why they came here.

And then just shut the phuck up.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Why does she still have a job?
Just try doing something about it cracker

Karen-Attiah-Washington-Post.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just try doing something about it cracker

Karen-Attiah-Washington-Post.jpg
I'm digging the salt and pepper shaker earrings. I bet they come in handy. Plus you know they don't have the 'rona, unlike those restaurant S&P shakers.

gemma_rae

This girl is desperate for a white man. She got that Serena Williams thing bad!

If you think I'm kidding, you just wait and see!