Washington Redskins Draft Day Party

BuddyLee

Football addict
Had a lot of fun with it last year. It's free but you have to register.:yay:

When: Saturday, April 26
Where: FedExField, Gate H
Time: Gates open at 2 p.m., the party continues to 9 p.m.

Free Admission! Free Parking!

Meet Jim Zorn! The Redskins' new head coach is expected to fly to FedExField via helicopter between 2-3 p.m. to address fans from the field. (Draft schedule permitting).
Redskins alumni and cheerleaders are expected to be on hand to sign autographs. There will be free raffles for Redskins memorabilia throughout the event. Click here for a list of raffle merchandise.
  • Watch the NFL Draft on the JumboTron and TV screens around the stadium
  • Test your passing and kicking skills--on the Redskins' field!
  • Take a tour of the Redskins' locker room at FedExField
  • Get your photo taken with the Super Bowl Trophies! (Bring your camera)
  • Fun for kids: Dress like a Redskins player
  • Play in our game arcade

Draft Day Party '08: You're Invited!

NAS

We went last year and had a great time . My daughter got her shirt signed by Joe Gibbs and Al Saunders. 2 of the grandbabies also got Joe Gibbs autograph.
But i wonder why they cut the time ?? last yr gates opened at 9am ,this yr they say gates open at 2pm.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
We went last year and had a great time . My daughter got her shirt signed by Joe Gibbs and Al Saunders. 2 of the grandbabies also got Joe Gibbs autograph.
But i wonder why they cut the time ?? last yr gates opened at 9am ,this yr they say gates open at 2pm.

Probably because last year we picked 6th, this year we pick 21st, which is estimated to be around like 6 oclock or some sh*t :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Probably because last year we picked 6th, this year we pick 21st, which is estimated to be around like 6 oclock or some sh*t :lol:
Last year it started early. The NFL wanted to bring more of a crowd to it this year so they're starting later. They also limited the first round picks from 15 minutes to 10 I believe. Also, its just the first two rounds in the first day unlike last year where it was the first three rounds.

:NFLgeek: :nerd:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Last year it started early. The NFL wanted to bring more of a crowd to it this year so they're starting later. They also limited the first round picks from 15 minutes to 10 I believe. Also, its just the first two rounds in the first day unlike last year where it was the first three rounds.

:NFLgeek: :nerd:

I honestly think the 15-10 minute rule was well worth it :yay:

They need to make 3 round back 5 minutes :lol:

dawn

Gates now open at noon!:starcat: