Washington Wizards tickets....

Lisa21001

Anyone have or know of someone that has Wizards tickets for sale? We are looking for LL and not to be ripped off. Ticketmaster is sold out and I refuse to buy from people jacking the prices up.

Please PM ASAP :)

GO WIZ!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Go up to the Verizon Center tonight. Wait until the game starts. The people who still have tickets for sale will probably sell them for less than face value. :shrug:

thurley42

HY;FR
Go up to the Verizon Center tonight. Wait until the game starts. The people who still have tickets for sale will probably sell them for less than face value. :shrug:

would that actually work for a Game 6 NBA Game? i'm not being a smartA$$..i'm seriously wondering, because I'm going to Frederick in the earlier morning....i wouldn't mind just staying in DC tonight and be a witness!!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
would that actually work for a Game 6 NBA Game? i'm not being a smartA$$..i'm seriously wondering, because I'm going to Frederick in the earlier morning....i wouldn't mind just staying in DC tonight and be a witness!!!!

I don't know. I've seen it happen for concerts and stuff. Not for playoff games though.

It's a shot. :shrug:

dolemite

Anyone have or know of someone that has Wizards tickets for sale? We are looking for LL and not to be ripped off. Ticketmaster is sold out and I refuse to buy from people jacking the prices up.

Please PM ASAP :)

GO WIZ!!!

if you don't have them and want them why can't they jack up the prices:boxing:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I saw tickets on Ticketmaster from $47 to $1500 yesterday. You can try Stubhub.com, but the prices were about the same. I decided just to watch at home in HD. lol