watch out for the geese and ducks

L

libragirl

if you travel on hollywood road please watch out for the geese and ducks this is the time when they are mating and they tend to cross the road. one has already been struck and its because the posted speed limit is 40 and people are not slowing down. thanks have a great day!!!!I cant help it im an animal lover!!!:dance:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I thought the speed limit was 50? :confused: Anyhoo...

I am definitely an animal lover. I try not to hit them (or any critter for that matter), but if it's between them or me wrecking my car...well...bye-bye birdie! :howdy:

L

libragirl

Originally posted by jazz lady
I thought the speed limit was 50? :confused: Anyhoo...

I am definitely an animal lover. I try not to hit them (or any critter for that matter), but if it's between them or me wrecking my car...well...bye-bye birdie! :howdy:
nope its 40 through there the speed limit is 50 before then it changes before you get to 235!! bye and if your going 40 you can see the animals and SLOW down bye

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by libragirl
nope its 40 through there the speed limit is 50 before then it changes before you get to 235!! bye and if your going 40 you can see the animals and SLOW down bye

Oh, you're talking about a SPECIFIC area. Why didn't you say so? :duh:

I lived in a waterfront community for 20+ years and learned to look out for the mallards, turtles, and other wildlife on my road. I never hit one, but I came awfully close.

Oh, and bye! :howdy:

L

libragirl

Originally posted by jazz lady
Oh, you're talking about a SPECIFIC area. Why didn't you say so? :duh:

I lived in a waterfront community for 20+ years and learned to look out for the mallards, turtles, and other wildlife on my road. I never hit one, but I came awfully close.

Oh, and bye! :howdy:
yea we all try our best. i guess I should have said the specific area lol. if only i knew the roads in between where they are at in the pond?:smile:

CMC122

Go Braves!
One almost flew into the side of us on Hollywood Rd. tonight! It came at of some real tall grass and was just there flying.:frown: Thankfully we didn't hit it. (We weren't driving fast either)

L

libragirl

Originally posted by CMC122
One almost flew into the side of us on Hollywood Rd. tonight! It came at of some real tall grass and was just there flying.:frown: Thankfully we didn't hit it. (We weren't driving fast either)
:smile: