Water Main Break??

mizteresa1965

Why not ask your friend on facebook?

I did, she didn't know anything. But I just now got a confirmation it's in Waldorf, somewhere between Pika Drive and Post Office Road.

She lead me to believe it was in St. Mary's.

My bad.

Last edited:

mdff21

I'M not sure, but I don't think there are any water lines that far north. I believe everthing is on well water.

There are fire hydrants on the northbound side of Rt. 5 from Rt 6 north to the county line. Not sure if there are any south of Rt 6 in the area of Berts though. Next time you are out driving look for those big yellow things sticking up out of the ground along the side of the road.

dave1959

There are fire hydrants on the northbound side of Rt. 5 from Rt 6 north to the county line. Not sure if there are any south of Rt 6 in the area of Berts though. Next time you are out driving look for those big yellow things sticking up out of the ground along the side of the road.

You're right..But i was thinking more of a public water system. Those hydrants are for fire suppression only and do not connect to a household/business water system

OldHillcrestGuy

You're right..But i was thinking more of a public water system. Those hydrants are for fire suppression only and do not connect to a household/business water system

I not 100% sure but I think they may connect to the businesses up and down route 5 from 6 to the county line. The lines run from the water tower at the Veterans home.