Water running down the Mountain

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
With the rain the water is running really well down the mountain.

443319474_V4bZV-L.jpg

443330255_iLGMf-L.jpg

443331713_nH3dn-L.jpg

Enjoy

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
THanks all, I think this one is my favorite from the day.
J

You sure that isn't Connecticut? I've been skinny dipping in a place just like that. It was extremely cold even in the heat of the summer. Very Beautiful shot.

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Lets see, a little rain and then sunny and around 65 degrees.......I don't think its CT. Lol.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Awesome pics J. :yay:

I think I finally got everything I need collected. I hope to get started with my new cameras pretty soon. Just have a few other new gadgets to figure out first.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I think I finally got everything I need collected. I hope to get started with my new cameras pretty soon.
So we should next expect you to head into the mountains and post your own landscapes and stuff... ? How is that manual reading? :whistle:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
So we should next expect you to head into the mountains and post your own landscapes and stuff... ? How is that manual reading? :whistle:

Unfortunately I have not even opened the manual or charged a battery as yet. I got a bunch of other fancy azzed electronincs for christmas and need to figure those out first.

About all I have done with the camera gear thus far is to have taken all of it out of the packaging and organize it into the Pelican Case and Backpack I bought for it. Heck that alone took a whole evening. :lmao: