• WaWa

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • Subway

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
B

Beth_kennedy

Wawa is way better, Subway is nasty.

I agree, kids loved the subs from subway, so one day I am standing in line, then looked down at what they were making the subs with and the meat is all dried up, just waiting to be nuked, tuna all crusted over and I walked out.

What is even more gross than that the "little angels" could not understand why I would not eat in there yet they still continue to do so..

I am going to have to grab a WaWa sub when I get home and try....

M

Mousebaby

That must have been an off day because I have never gotten a bad sub from them. They always taste fresh to me! I love Subway!

I do get the Turkey subs with gravy when they come out at Wawa, but that's about all. :shrug:

A

amotley

i like the pretzel melts at sheetz when we lived in southside richmond it was late night runs to sheetz for sammiches and fries. however we really like subway havent had a bad one yet. i go to the one in solomons or the one in walmart. i cant say ive had anything but morning samiches from wawa i found them to be very dry so i didnt try anything else.

bcp

In My Opinion
I just want to point at the picture and get the damn sub.
I dont want to point at a picture of a sub on the wall that they sell only to have the idjut behind the counter have to tell me everything that should go on it.
make it like the picture.
if I was that good at making the perfect sub, I would be in business doing so.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Quiznos (sp?) has the second best subs, after Nicks! Your poll left out the two best places for subs but I voted for Wawa.

Gwydion

Sheetz has the best subs. Then Subway. Then Quizno's. Then Wawa.

Although that little country store at the corner of....mattapany and 235 has damn good italian cold cuts.

ocean733

Quiznos (sp?) has the second best subs, after Nicks! Your poll left out the two best places for subs but I voted for Wawa.

Nicks is good, but they don't put lettuce or anything on unless you specify. I found out the hard way. :ohwell:

But, they are good. :yay: