WaWa Hoagie vs Subway Hoagie

WaWa Hoagie vs Subway Hoagie

• WaWa

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • Subway

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

CRHS89

The absolute best italian subs are from The Dog House in Wilmington, DE and Casapulla's (or is it Capasulla's?) in Rebobeth Beach. YUM.

Nanny Pam

The absolute best italian subs are from The Dog House in Wilmington, DE and Casapulla's (or is it Capasulla's?) in Rebobeth Beach. YUM.

Casapulla's !!! :yum: We eat there once a week....but we always wait till the summer is over because they hire foreign students and they always manage to mess the sandwiches up..

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
nothing beats a sub from Jersey though...

Being originally from Jersey, I have to agree.

I found Jersey quanity bread here in New Mexico. It's a step down from bread from Italia but not by much. Today I picked up a ciabatta baguette from Zeffiros. Then picked up some pepperoni & salami from the deli. I had smoked provolone in the fridge. I was able to put together an authentic Jersey sub. Only down side is that I used package lettuce(Dole's butter bliss) instead of chiffonaded iceberg lettuce. Onion, tomato, oregano, red wine vinegar & olive oil finished it off.

I can't wait to have another sammy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like Subway okay but Potbelly is better. The atmosphere is more inviting, which makes the sandwich taste better.

Sheetz has a great steak and cheese, and the best fries in SoMD.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Being originally from Jersey, I have to agree.

I found Jersey quanity bread here in New Mexico. It's a step down from bread from Italia but not by much. Today I picked up a ciabatta baguette from Zeffiros. Then picked up some pepperoni & salami from the deli. I had smoked provolone in the fridge. I was able to put together an authentic Jersey sub. Only down side is that I used package lettuce(Dole's butter bliss) instead of chiffonaded iceberg lettuce. Onion, tomato, oregano, red wine vinegar & olive oil finished it off.

I can't wait to have another sammy
what is it about the lettuce cut this way that just makes the sandwich? (right behind the bread, of course) It's like the perfect oil and vinegar absorber whilst giving the sub that needed crunch.