Wax

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Christy said:
I would, I'm tired of shaving. :mad: Maybe not the wax, but if they could laser it off for good then I'd do it. (when I could afford it :lol: )

I will shave you for free just PM me the details of when and where :jerry:

MMDad

Lem Putt
MDTerps said:
Ah...thanks! I would hope a guy would but a heart as his AV!

I'm thinking I may want to try giving myself a bikini wax. I'm not really into spread 'em either for some chick! I'm going on a cruise in May and didn't want to have to worry about shaving.
:howdy: Volunteer here!

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
MDTerps said:
Where is a good place to go in St. Mary's to get a bikini wax? Whats the difference between a bikini wax and bikini line?
I don't understand why women choose waxing over shaving. :confused:

I have mine trimmed down to a nice little landing strip and that's it. I shave twice a week and it takes less than 2 minutes. Cheap, easy and, from what I've heard, looks and feels great. :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
sushisamba said:

I have mine trimmed down to a nice little landing strip and that's it. I shave twice a week and it takes less than 2 minutes. Cheap, easy and, from what I've heard, looks and feels great. :yay:
:worthless

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
sushisamba said:

I shave............It works best for me....................

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Why would you think MDTerps is a guy? I thought dudes couldn't post here? :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
MDTerps said:
I'm thinking I may want to try giving myself a bikini wax. I'm not really into spread 'em either for some chick! I'm going on a cruise in May and didn't want to have to worry about shaving.
I do my own waxing; I'm with the rest of ya's ... I'm not spreadin' 'em for some stranger ... unless he's cute, and I'm drunk. :blushing:

KIDDING! :jet:

I have used a couple different types of waxes ... can't say one is any better than another, but I suggest you start NOW so you get the hang of it and know how long you can expect it to last, and do it 2 days before you leave so that if there is any irritation from the wax, you've got time to heal up before you slip into a bikini on the ship. :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
crabcake said:
I do my own waxing; I'm with the rest of ya's ... I'm not spreadin' 'em for some stranger ... unless he's cute, and I'm drunk. :blushing:

KIDDING! :jet:

I have used a couple different types of waxes ... can't say one is any better than another, but I suggest you start NOW so you get the hang of it and know how long you can expect it to last, and do it 2 days before you leave so that if there is any irritation from the wax, you've got time to heal up before you slip into a bikini on the ship. :yay:
To quote Mr. Miyagi "Wax on, whacks off"..... :whistle: