waxing

MysticalMom said:
ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.

I had my legs waxed once and know without a doubt after that painful experience I will NEVER wax anything else. Much less my peachy pie. :lalala:

I'll stick with tweezers for the brows and a razor for other places.
I'd do it...but if my legs are gonna go over any shoulders...I better be walking outta that joint weak in the knees and a smile on my face :lmao:

Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:faint: I almost wish I was going to be in the office tomorrow to see her walking in all uncomfortable and crap. I might have to call her from the road to see how it went! :lmao::lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
I need a quick explanation for waxing ... What's a brazilian bikini wax? I've not had one to know and my coworker is going to get her first today. I'm trying to helpher figure out what to expect.

I bought brazilian wax and did my bikini line. Is it just wax w/o a strip or an "end result" style of bikini wax?

Also, what do you wear (if anything)?
Why would someone make an appointment for a brazilian wax without knowing what it is? :lmao:

Pandora

Nickel said:
Why would someone make an appointment for a brazilian wax without knowing what it is? :lmao:

They had an entire episode on Sex in the City about it and they wouldn't have done that if this weren’t a "common" mistake. :lol:

All I gotta say is hell no is anyone getting hot wax NEAR that part of my body.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
sweetpea said:
I'd do it...but if my legs are gonna go over any shoulders...I better be walking aoutta that joint week in the knees and a smile on my face :lmao:
Hell, if someone was ripping my pubes out by the roots, I'm sure I'd be weak in the knees by the time they were done.. I don't know about it taking a week to walk out of there on my knees though

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Pandora said:
They had an entire episode on Sex in the City about it and they wouldn't have done that if this weren’t a "common" mistake. :lol:

All I gotta say is hell no is anyone getting hot wax NEAR that part of my body.

Then you must be a bore in the bedroom :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mv_princess said:
I don't think I am a bore in the bedroom.......but I don't think I am brave enough for hot wax either........

I was joking :lol:

But the low temp candle wax dripped in places can be fun if the other person knows what he/she is doing :really:

itsbob said:
Hell, if someone was ripping my pubes out by the roots, I'm sure I'd be weak in the knees by the time they were done.. I don't know about it taking a week to walk out of there on my knees though
ok ok ok....I fixed my typo :duh: geesh

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Follow-up

Been to busy to follow up with the coworker until today about her little "experience" with the brazilian wax ... she said it was the most awkward experience of her life (she's not had kids yet :lol:). And she confirmed they wax E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! :yikes:

The worst part she said was when they finished up the front and said "Alright, roll over!" :roflmao:

H

hborror

I only get my eyebrows waxed, everything else sounds painfull

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
crabcake said:
Been to busy to follow up with the coworker until today about her little "experience" with the brazilian wax ... she said it was the most awkward experience of her life (she's not had kids yet :lol:). And she confirmed they wax E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! :yikes:

The worst part she said was when they finished up the front and said "Alright, roll over!" :roflmao:

I've been looking to invest in a service business... :confused: