Waxing

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I want to be close to home for this one...so who can recommend a good St Mary's county waxer for :gossip: since it is bikini season...

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
I want to be close to home for this one...so who can recommend a good St Mary's county waxer for :gossip: since it is bikini season...
Well I am no expert but I would be happy to rip out your pubic hair with wax. What are friends for? :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
Well I am no expert but I would be happy to rip out your pubic hair with wax. What are friends for? :shrug:
:twitch: Thanks, but no thanks. :yikes: :miggywillbeusingallthebadwordsshegaveupforlent:

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
:twitch: Thanks, but no thanks. :yikes: :miggywillbeusingallthebadwordsshegaveupforlent:
What's the matter? Got a little llama crotch going on down there and don't want me to see it or something? I wont tell. :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
What's the matter? Got a little llama crotch going on down there and don't want me to see it or something? I wont tell. :shrug:
You are not ghey, my obgyn, or a professional waxer, so you cannot see my cootchie. :nono:

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
You are not ghey, my obgyn, or a professional waxer, so you cannot see my cootchie. :nono:
That's pretty sad the only people who can see your cootchie are ghey guys who think it is icky and people you pay to look. :poorbaby:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
That's pretty sad the only people who can see your cootchie are ghey guys who think it is icky and people you pay to look. :poorbaby:
I know. Pathetic huh? But ghey women can look. :bubble:

onebdzee

off the shelf
migtig said:

Go to the hair salon across from the cleaners in Leonardtown(can't think of the name of the place right now)....ask for Brenda :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
onebdzee said:
You know which place I'm talking about, right?
I sure do. It's right beside the cookware store. Don't know the name either - but now I know where to go. :lol:

vtcnicely

Lets go Hokies!
Whatever you do, don't try and do it yourself! A friend of mine told me it was just as easy as having someone else do it but I can tell you it's not worth the hassle...