Way to #47!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Cooley to the Pro Bowl (much to the chagrin of Coventry17). Granted he is a reserve but he is still going to Hawaii. I was listening to Sirius NFL radio and listening to the hosts of the show at the time, they were saying that Cooley was selected because of his importance to the team and his numbers.

Kudos go out to Chris Samuels as he makes another trip out, but this one is a little iffy for me, the consistency was lacking this year from him.

Big props to everyone who helped vote Sean Taylor as a starter.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Witten is having a heck of a season... Cooley was a shoe in if you ask me.. The two best TE's in the NFC come from the NFC East :)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Witten is having a heck of a season... Cooley was a shoe in if you ask me.. The two best TE's in the NFC come from the NFC East :)

:yeahthat: I do not have a problem at all with these selections.

Now about that Cooley fathead...:theydontmakeone::burning:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Cooley deserved to be on the list for sure, glad to see it.

But about the list, to me it is an achievement to be "selected" for the Pro Bowl, but the game itself has never been something I actually looked forward to watching. A bit of a show more than anything else, I guess.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Chris Cooley is almost as HOT as Mark Brunell :hot:

Hey K ... I can't decide what to wear tomorrow ... my Brunell jersey or my Cooley t shirt ... :biggrin:

GO SKINS !! :clap: