Way to Ruin the Holidays, CBS

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
They're showing a segment right now, where they are going out of their way to highlight how many new Holiday movies feature LBGTQXYZ couples and situations.

Just another "see what we're doing!!!" moment. It's like announcing that some of your best friends are black. The harder you try, the more racist/insensitive you really are.

black dog

Free America
They're showing a segment right now, where they are going out of their way to highlight how many new Holiday movies feature LBGTQXYZ couples and situations.

Just another "see what we're doing!!!" moment. It's like announcing that some of your best friends are black. The harder you try, the more racist/insensitive you really are.

Its a easy cure, push the power button.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This x1000 ^^^

We're back in the 70s where I'm okay and you're okay and the world is black the world is white it turns by day and then by night and everything has to be a big deal. I feel like I should dig out my bellbottoms and mood ring.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
This x1000 ^^^

We're back in the 70s where I'm okay and you're okay and the world is black the world is white it turns by day and then by night and everything has to be a big deal. I feel like I should dig out my bellbottoms and mood ring.
I object to a minor percentage of the population's lifestyle choices being a major percentage of my visual field. You can be whatever you want, just stop stuffing it down my throat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought singing and dancing was banned.

Rebels be like

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is stupid.
My daughter said pretty much the same thing....she was bummed. She's a New Yorker at heart, falling in love with the city while a student at NYU, and has watched the Macy's parade in person a few times.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My daughter said pretty much the same thing....she was bummed. She's a New Yorker at heart, falling in love with the city while a student at NYU, and has watched the Macy's parade in person a few times.
I usually watch it every year. I switched back to the Queens Gambit.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My friends and I would take the train in to NYC from eastern LI on the night before, just to watch them blow up the balloons. One year we met my brother and his wife, walked around, had drinks, had a drunk following the girls for many blocks. On the train back home at 3am, it started snowing.

Only memories now. I doubt that will ever happen again.